Beauty Essentials remover pads with shield (Ellisons)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

syncage

Reaction score
Has anyone bought/use these? Are they lint free??
How do they compare to the Handsdown Pads sold by S2?

I currently use Handsdowns Pad when working with scrubfresh + nourishing remover but they work out pretty expensive. so I'm looking for a more economical alternative that doesn't break the bank.

I found these pads on Ellisons which although differently branded look the same... but they seem too good to be true, especially as they are currently 50% off. Obviously won't post trade prices but they are a less than a quarter of the cost of the Handsdown ones!

Grateful if anyone has any experience of using them. thanks!

They're a bit pants to be honest!

The backing comes away from the pad quite often and they are a little more fuzzy than the handsdown.

Have you tried buying the hands down pads from salon services? They sell the 240 packs, and if you get them on vat free days then you save a lot compared to buying the smaller packs.

I was recently given a little tip for the Handsdown pads, as you say they are expensive, so cut them half making sure each half still has the little plastic bit on. The size is perfect and more than adequate for the job and I have halved my cost 😊

They're a bit pants to be honest!

The backing comes away from the pad quite often and they are a little more fuzzy than the handsdown.

Have you tried buying the hands down pads from salon services? They sell the 240 packs, and if you get them on vat free days then you save a lot compared to buying the smaller packs.

I was recently given a little tip for the Handsdown pads, as you say they are expensive, so cut them half making sure each half still has the little plastic bit on. The size is perfect and more than adequate for the job and I have halved my cost 😊

Wow thanks for the tips guys. Just checked it out and Salon Services are much cheaper even for the 60 pack!

If I combine all your tips [240pk/vat free/ cut in half) I've pretty much quartered the cost anyway! Thanks Geeks!!

Latest posts

Back