Beauty insurance

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Merci21

Reaction score
hi does anyone recommend BABTAc or the beauty guild for insurance// which do ou think is the best to go with// many thanks

If you would like any information on Guild Membership and Insurance, feel free to PM me, or call us on 0845 2177 383.

I have no experience of Guild but I couldnt be happier with Babtac, there is always some one at the end of the phone, they are pleasant and helpful and when they say they will call you back they do. There is also more than insurance as a member benefit such as AA discount Yellow Pages ad Info and downloads. Personally I think as its a non-profit organisation you cant go wrong.
Hope that helps.
Amanda

I am always glad to hear that :) means a lot to know that we are getting it right, thank you

im currently with professional beauty for my insurance which has been fine. I have recieved my renewal notice which i am pleased with. what im not really happy about is that you have to pay an additional £50.00 or so to insure your equipment. Although you are paying to insure the equipment this does not include theft.
can anyone recommend an insurance company where my equipment would be covered for theft?
thanks

Im joined the Beauty Guild this year, they were really helpful with all my questions.

I think, to be honest, it all comes down to what you're covered for (£££) preference and price when trying to decide.

beauty guild for me:)

Latest posts

Back