BEAUTY SHOW this sunday

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

laura grant

Reaction score
hello,
are any of you going to the beauty show this sunday.
maybe us eyelash gals can have a meet up and arrange a prooper lash bash in london this summer to swap tips test products ect ect
xx

OMG, I would love to go to a good lash bash to try loads of different products. Funds might say no though.

I'm at the beauty show but am going to be well busy - modelling for a waxing demo in the morning and for the pedicure competition in the afternoon! Will be good to bump in to any geeks who happen to be there though :)

I shall be there on the Monday. Really looking forward to it.

I have just been online and registered!

I'll be there Sunday :)

I'll be there Sunday too, will try to come find you to say hi Ruth.

Have to say Im a little disappointed at mo cause heard that both OPI and Graftons are not going to be there and there were a few things I wanted to look at from them but hey ho hopefully lots more to look at and satisfy my urge for retail therapy :)

Hope everyone that goes has a great time.

H x

I'll be there on Sunday and Monday, modelling in the comp on sunday and wondering on Mon!

I'll be there on Sunday and Monday, modelling in the comp on sunday and wondering on Mon!

Cool - which comp are you modelling for Gemma - and is it morning or afternoon? I know my comp is in the afternoon (the pedicure one)...

Sculpting think its in the morn!!! ohhhh pedicure ummmm could just do with one of those

Was anyone else disappointed with the number of exhibitors at this year's show? None of the "big boys" were there and I was shocked to see that Thalgo, normally on a very large stand with spa/couch etc, were reduced to sharing with two other companies! None of the big nail people were there, Mavala, OPI etc and none of the smaller stalls like Kobashi, Aromantic and LCN etc were there either. The square footage was reduced which meant that it was murder trying to walk around the nails/accessories area.

I see that they are going back to Olympia next year which may be a bit cheaper than Excel. I hope that it reverts back to what it used to be. I used to bring away tons of mailers and literature, this time I came away with about 2!!

Yep same for me. I didnt actualy spend a penny the Sunday, (although went back the monday and spent as it felt all wrong lol):lol:
A real shame as the show used to be such an event!

Latest posts

Back