Beauty uk comp

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

claireamy

Reaction score
Hi all,

Don't think anyone else has posted any news on the results, I did a search but didn't find anything!

Looby Lou and Scratchers both did really well. Looby Lou came 4th in Top Tech T&O, 2nd in salon nails and 6th in salon nail art.
Scratchers came 2nd in Top tech T&O, 4th in salon nails, 3rd in Salon nail art and 2nd in photographic (might have missed one out as she also entered Top tech sculpt but not sure of result on that one!)
I came 2nd in Salon Nail art (woo hoo!!)

I know there were other geeks there and other geeks who won so please feel free to add to the list as I'm not sure of everyone's geek names!!

Well done to everyone who entered, the turn out was reallly good this year, esp as this is only the 2nd year it has run! xx

Here, here !!!:lol:

It was a great weekend, BIG congrats to my mate claire-amy for coming 2nd in salon nail art!!!:hug:

Also, Kirsty, (scratchers) who did really well, your photographic entry was FAB !!

Great to see some geeks, especially Louby lou, chris ( urban geek), Liza smith , belinda price, Emmie B, Kirsty 'mad as a hatter' Meakin, Pippa, and I met ruth and sonia mills too.

So who's up for scottish beauty??!! :eek:

Forgot to mention . . . . Emmie B modelled for her student, who then came 1st!!!! Well done Sarah, you obviously have a good teacher :hug: xx

Who won Photographic ?????

Clara Doon !!! Didn't know who it was, feel so ignorant not saying hello!! Picture is in her profile xx

Kirsty came 2nd, her picture is in her profile too.

Both were Fab xx

Clara and Kirsty's pics were both amazing and each very worthy of cover shots. Fab!

ill be there flower - and have a fellow geek "PinkPotions" as my model - entering the salon nail comp - so dont you or kirsty even think of entering that, otherwise i wont stand a chance
:hug:

:rolleyes:
Here, here !!!:lol:

It was a great weekend, BIG congrats to my mate claire-amy for coming 2nd in salon nail art!!!:hug:

Also, Kirsty, (scratchers) who did really well, your photographic entry was FAB !!

Great to see some geeks, especially Louby lou, chris ( urban geek), Liza smith , belinda price, Emmie B, Kirsty 'mad as a hatter' Meakin, Pippa, and I met ruth and sonia mills too.

Arrrw.. Can't belive I didn't see some of you guys!! :rolleyes:

xx

ill be there flower - and have a fellow geek "PinkPotions" as my model - entering the salon nail comp - so dont you or kirsty even think of entering that, otherwise i wont stand a chance
:hug:

Pmsl!! I don't think I'll be doing salon nail Glynis, as the top tech nail art got cancelled at birmingham, I still have a costume, step-by-step and lots of strange looking nails that need using :eek:!!!! Think they're both in the afternoon xxxx

Latest posts

Back