Beauty UK

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi it's my first time to a show I can only go on the Monday but I haven't got any childcare.. Does anybody know if I can take my little girl with me (she's 9 months)
Shows are not really the place to take a child as they would be bored stiff and you would have major trouble trying to push a buggy/pram around as it will be packed with people trying to get about and waiting about.
It is also stated that no under 16's are allowed.

Can i ask a really daft question ... do i need to have an account with the exhibitor to beable to purchase on the day? Never been to a show before - in particular I am going to be looking for nail polish/art stuff, and base products for aromatherapy. Do i need to create accounts for all that are there "just incase" or do i take my certificates / insurance details?
Sorry for what must seem a daft question !

Can i ask a really daft question ... do i need to have an account with the exhibitor to beable to purchase on the day? Never been to a show before - in particular I am going to be looking for nail polish/art stuff, and base products for aromatherapy. Do i need to create accounts for all that are there "just incase" or do i take my certificates / insurance details?
Sorry for what must seem a daft question !

No. Companies are too busy yo verify accounts or open new ones.

Thanks for replies after I posted I read it on the ticket xx

I still can't decide wether to go or not. I have my ticket (and a spare) but I can't find anyone to keep me company :(

Does anyone know if cnd will be there??

Do you have to be there at 10? Or can you get there like 12-1? My boyfriends working nights an dont really want to wake him up like 8-9 to get there for 10? Also what do I need to take with me? Certificates? I've never been to a show before! X

Oh i didnt even think if you have to bring certificates etc. as its trade only cant u just buy anything there. Surely no one will be standin there looking at paperwork.
U should go even if u do go alone, it will be so busy urvjus mingle in with everyone.
Vic x

No CND/S2 aren't there :(

Yes you can arrive at any time, you don't have to be there at 10.

No you don't need to bring certificates, the stands are far too busy to be checking these and taking details/creating accounts etc

Have fun everyone, don't think I'm going now as I've just ordered some new Shellac....ooops! :)

No CND/S2 aren't there :(

Yes you can arrive at any time, you don't have to be there at 10.

No you don't need to bring certificates, the stands are far too busy to be checking these and taking details/creating accounts etc

Have fun everyone, don't think I'm going now as I've just ordered some new Shellac....ooops! :)

Thats gd to know re certificates etc.
shame cnd/s2 arnt going to be there, do they go to the big one in london in sept, do you know?

Thats gd to know re certificates etc.
shame cnd/s2 arnt going to be there, do they go to the big one in london in sept, do you know?

Yes they do :) think these shows are a big expense for the companies that we don't realise. Must be a pain in the bum organising everything too! CND/S2 normally coincide the release of something new with these shows so maybe some new Shellac colours in September :)

I am going to the London one making a weekend of it I can't wait 2 shows in 1 year whoop whoop xx

Yeh lookin forward to sept already lol x

Me to hun hope it doesn't disappoint, I've also been to told to take cash as not many stalls will have chip & pin which I planned to take my credit card & abit of cash... Have to re-think haha neva mind isn't guna stop me going also bring on London :) xx

I wanted to go to the London one kept having emails about it but couldn't get anyone to come with me :( I'm guna do abit of research tomoro for other shows see what's about...

& I'm defo looking forward to beauty uk, been saving all my pennies haha x x

Hi there, I think that Beauty UK in Birmingham is the 2nd biggest show in the UK.....they are all really good but the NEC is my favourite! :)

Who is going Sunday, I'm well excited gonna be kitting out my treatment room at home with all new products.. I'm taking £400 I hope it's enough x

I'm going on Sunday! Can't wait! I'm going to be in my element and dragging the BF along to be my bag carrier!!!!

can you bring people with you who aren't in the industry such as your mum x

Come and say hi to us on the Nouveau stand, I'll be doing permanent make up treatments Sunday/Monday alongside the elite team xx

can you bring people with you who aren't in the industry such as your mum x

Yes you can, thinks it £10 for them though not 100% sure tho! Do you have to have the cash or can you use card at these places? X

Latest posts

Back