Before and after-again

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thankyou :-D
been doing quite afew lately!
I used kp 6/00 20vol to lift her roots,
Rinsed then used ct 6/3 and 6/0 (top) 8/3 (middle) blended in and left her ends out xx

Another ombre :)

Hi, looks beautiful, but just out of curiosity, why did you have to lift her roots if you were going darker? How dark were they previously? Looks gorgeous though. Thanks!

Did you use 9/16 ct at the end as toner, and how/when did you apply 10/16? Thanks:)

Hi, this geek has been banned as they were proven to be using photo's from someone else.

Hi, looks beautiful, but just out of curiosity, why did you have to lift her roots if you were going darker? How dark were they previously? Looks gorgeous though. Thanks!

Thanku :) Shes a base 5 think they look lighter on that before picture! Her hair wasnt that yellow either x

Don't tend to post on the befores and afters anymore but I worked damn hard on this one and want to show it off to the world!!

After pic was sent to me from her own phone next morning as we forgot to do the after but I needed it lol.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1370948642.852788.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1370948642.852788.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 635
Don't tend to post on the befores and afters anymore but I worked damn hard on this one and want to show it off to the world!!

After pic was sent to me from her own phone next morning as we forgot to do the after but I needed it lol.

Well your hard work clearly paid off , it looks great Xx

Well your hard work clearly paid off , it looks great Xx

Thank you :) very had getting crazy colour purple that white blonde! We did a mix of warm and light blondes with a med brown all over :)

Thought it hadn't posted last reply lol

Hi All, I hope that this works, this is my sister that I done at the weekend. Took all the wispy, dry ends off and put through blonde highlights and 6.66 tones. Pictures are not too clear due to crappy phone, hope this works, it's my first attempt at sharing a picture.

Hi All, I hope that this works, this is my sister that I done at the weekend. Took all the wispy, dry ends off and put through blonde highlights and 6.66 tones. Pictures are not too clear due to crappy phone, hope this works, it's my first attempt at sharing a picture.

ooops attachment didn't work, bear with......

Your pic hasn't attached you on pic or app?

Your pic hasn't attached you on pic or app?

I'm on my laptop and using windows 8 so it's all new eeeekkk, totally over complicated but hopefully this upload will work. Drum roll.......................... Before and after (had to make piccie a jpeg file using paint).

Attachments

• before and after 1.jpg
    before and after 1.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 731
I'm on my laptop and using windows 8 so it's all new eeeekkk, totally over complicated but hopefully this upload will work. Drum roll.......................... Before and after (had to make piccie a jpeg file using paint).

Nice colour looks very natural :)

Something I did last week

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1370977421.877056.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1370977421.877056.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 735

Latest posts

Back