Before and after - hair extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hiya everyone,

I'm looking for some advice I'm trained in micro rings I've just been having a look at studio58 website and they do mini locks to use with stick tips, what I'm wondering is I was considering training in nano rings but then seen this and wondering which is best to use I want them to be as Discreet as possible but wondering is one better than the other in your option?

Thanks for your help in advance xxxx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392229266.559442.jpg
20'' angel remy mixed with some 18'' elegant hair, around 250 strands x

Extension Professional Cold Fusion

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 368
Extension professional cold fusion back 16" 2 colours 100 bonds

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 433
View attachment 54470

Full head fusion bonds studio 58 double drawn range in #24 and 8/22

Hi Hun
just a technical pointer...bonds are elevated and curing up and over rather than being placed flat will cause the hair to pull, sometimes snap with growth as its not placed correctly. If you buy Balmain hair guards the circle disk has guidelines which mig help with the elevation. Also just try focus on getting cleaner sections, lines. Be nice to see full picture of finished result to view shape, cut etc

7 hours of work...everything aches!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 324
Hi Hun
just a technical pointer...bonds are elevated and curing up and over rather than being placed flat will cause the hair to pull, sometimes snap with growth as its not placed correctly. If you buy Balmain hair guards the circle disk has guidelines which mig help with the elevation. Also just try focus on getting cleaner sections, lines. Be nice to see full picture of finished result to view shape, cut etc

Thank you for the feed back! No matter how hard I try the last few rows never lay as flat. I think its because I'm mobile so have to just use whatever chair they har at home which probably isn't the correct height. I end up standing on my tip toes trying to do the top rows..

Thank you for the feed back! No matter how hard I try the last few rows never lay as flat. I think its because I'm mobile so have to just use whatever chair they har at home which probably isn't the correct height. I end up standing on my tip toes trying to do the top rows..

I'm mobile too but am tall and always wear heels! wedge trainers so don't suffer such issues. Maybe buy a toddler step that is light and take with you to use for the added height when needed.

I'm mobile too but am tall and always wear heels! wedge trainers so don't suffer such issues. Maybe buy a toddler step that is light and take with you to use for the added height when needed.

I'm tall 2 and I have the opposite issue, I normally have to kneel on the floor to do the bottom rows lol. The joys of being mobile! I wear wedge trainers for my beauty work but wouldn't be able 2 for extensions. Makes me 2 talk.
Great when they come to the beauty room in my house as I have a gas lift chair :)

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392329433.627918.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392329444.831674.jpg
My first set of extensions pre bonds used 160.

some gorg extentions on this page in every ones opinions what are the best human hair clip in extentions on the market at the min :Love:

Bit nervous of doing this it's my first extensions pic so constructive criticism would b great :)
8aryby8e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any advice please....
My client wants extensions and already has her own hair ombré-ed.
Would you just use the lighter colours through the ends or would you put some of the darker colour from the top through the ends to blend through so no obvious line? little unsure as I've not done and ombre set before.
I need to order the hair today so any quick advice would be much appreciated x

Any advice please....
My client wants extensions and already has her own hair ombré-ed.
Would you just use the lighter colours through the ends or would you put some of the darker colour from the top through the ends to blend through so no obvious line? little unsure as I've not done and ombre set before.
I need to order the hair today so any quick advice would be much appreciated x

In my opinion I always think of the client wants ombré hair fit ombré hair. Always looks a better finish

Thanks Shinead, appreciate your reply. The problem is I can't get an ombré to match her colour x

Bit nervous of doing this it's my first extensions pic so constructive criticism would b great :)
8aryby8e.jpg

Is this your first set?

Perhaps you could have styled the hair once finished, and blended it better at the bottom, it looks very choppy.

I wouldn't have used the dark brown shade, I think it would have looked better without that.

How many strands did you use?

Extension Professional Cold Fusion Pro Volume, no added length just thickness. Mature lady so wanting to keep it looking very natural

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 494
Extension Professional Cold Fusion Pro Volume, no added length just thickness. Mature lady so wanting to keep it looking very natural

Then way you have styled this is beautiful

Is this your first set?

Perhaps you could have styled the hair once finished, and blended it better at the bottom, it looks very choppy.

I wouldn't have used the dark brown shade, I think it would have looked better without that.

How many strands did you use?

No not my first set but I've not done many, the lady had masses of hair so I used 150 strands of 1g SJK . We'd coloured it the previous week and we're trying to tone it down hence the brown... Now you've mentioned the bottom I see what you mean I'm seeing her next week so I'll blend it more and put another pic up, u can tell me if it's better x thank you :)

Does anyone do mobile extensions in west Lothian?xxx

Latest posts

Back