Berins wax

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jojo@tranquil

Reaction score
I have just changed to Berins wax both warm and hot, I have the Jasmine oil, but seem to be struggling to use both !
I am sure it must be something I am doing wrong, as it has such good feedback from others !
With the warm wax I find hairs are left and wax, it seems much stickier than my old cream tea tree.
I have tried various amounts of oil, blotting, not blotting but can't seem to get the hang of it !
The hot wax seems to take forever to set to pull off ? Am I applying too thickly ?
Any advice, Zoe maybe ?!
Many thanks
Jo

I have just changed to Berins wax both warm and hot, I have the Jasmine oil, but seem to be struggling to use both !
I am sure it must be something I am doing wrong, as it has such good feedback from others !
With the warm wax I find hairs are left and wax, it seems much stickier than my old cream tea tree.
I have tried various amounts of oil, blotting, not blotting but can't seem to get the hang of it !
The hot wax seems to take forever to set to pull off ? Am I applying too thickly ?
Any advice, Zoe maybe ?!
Many thanks
Jo

Jo I know Zoe is running a training course so may not be able to get to you as quickly as she'd like but I may be able to help a bit.

Re blue - if it takes a long time to set then yes, you are probably applying it too thickly. When on the skin, it should be the thickness of those kiddie roll up fruit things still a bit see through. I'm assuming you are happy with the working temperature, set in the middle of your pot and thick not runny around the outside.

Personally I don't use oil for ladies leg waxing where the hair is sparse for example as I find it makes the wax slip around too much but on a hairier leg I do. The cream wax needs to be the consistency of pancake batter.

Where are you in the country? The reason I ask is that I'm having some waxing with Zozo tomorrow and wouldn't mind you practising on me under Zozo's supervision if it works for everyone....

Have you looked up Lori Nestore's clips? They really are very very helpful.

x

Last edited:
Jojo I will give you a call today. Sorry been training for 3 days solid. X

Sorry for late reply ! I posted then forgot to check back, that was very kind of you, would have been ok as I am not too far from you !
Zo zo I will try and call you tomorrow now, as I am still having trouble ! X

Latest posts

Back