Berins wax

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carlalouise

Reaction score
Hi, I'm looking for a wax that goes on at a low temperature, is really easy to use and can reduce the time of say a leg wax.

I've seen that the Berins wax can do all that but nearly twice the price of a normal wax, does anyone use this wax, would you say it's worth the money, do you get great results?

Used this wax on the Lori Nestore course and it was superb to use. Not been a fan of cream wax, but this was really lovely and the hot wax didn't feel as hot. It set up really fast and was very pliable.

A high end wax is so worth the money and your client will notice a difference.

After she left Cirepil (Perron Rigot here in the UK) Lori Nestore (The Wax Queen) developed this wax with Count Christian de Garet a French chemist as a third generation wax. It applies at a lower heat and thinner than some other waxes and is a lovely wax to use.

But, its like trying to compare a Skoda with a Ferrari. If you could afford a Ferrari, you so would:)

Hi, I'm looking for a wax that goes on at a low temperature, is really easy to use and can reduce the time of say a leg wax.

I've seen that the Berins wax can do all that but nearly twice the price of a normal wax, does anyone use this wax, would you say it's worth the money, do you get great results?

This is a fab wax. Clients love the blue colour, always comment when they first see it:)
To keep the cost down, buy the large bag of blue, it works out cheaper. The cream wax goes on like a dream, use the large spatula, cuts your treatment time down. Fit in more clients, make more money, wax pays for itself. x

Last edited:
But, its like trying to compare a Skoda with a Ferrari. If you could afford a Ferrari, you so would:)[/QUOTE]

I do drive a Ferrari :wink2: - I wish!!

I want something that really stands out from all the rest, if I could get a full leg wax done in super duper time, my clients would love me. However I am a business and it's all about the client and the profit, I want to make sure paying double is going to pay off as I think most clients think a wax is a wax is a wax.

In all honesty as the beauty market is getting saturated I'm wanting my salon to stand out from all the rest with all our treatments.

Only way to know really is to try it. They're gonna be at The Wax Show UK this weekend and I'm looking forward to having a sniff and a poke with this brand.

Only way to know really is to try it. They're gonna be at The Wax Show UK this weekend and I'm looking forward to having a sniff and a poke with this brand.

Well, I am very much looking forward to that :o See you Sunday xx

I use Berins blue for facial, underarm and bikini waxing. Wouldn't use anything else now. I actually had a new client hug me the other day because her lip wax was so gentle compared to what she has been having elsewhere! Marvellous stuff in my opinion!

I use Berins blue for facial, underarm and bikini waxing. Wouldn't use anything else now. I actually had a new client hug me the other day because her lip wax was so gentle compared to what she has been having elsewhere! Marvellous stuff in my opinion!

I'm hoping it's good....I just bought a sack full of it!

Also the plastic spatula's Lori had developed are very popular for helping spread the wax super super thin, and people tell me they are much better then metal ones (I've used neither).

If you aren't a fan of creme wax there is a new wax coming out that delegates at The Wax Show were able to have a play with it yesterday and lots of excitement about that too.

I've never ever in 30 years been specific to a strip wax and had clients for 30 years that have never known any different i use all sorts.I am yet convinced there are huge amounts of difference that your own technique can't get around and yes I have tried loads and definately all the best ones mentioned the only one I would say has ever really stood out for me is Cetuem.I don't think anything matches it but it is too expensive for me.
Hot wax is different.Good quality waxes release from the skin better and are better on sensitive areas.
For me the Berins plastic spatulas,and Collin kindly sent one to me a few years back to try,are just too big and bulky for my technique and of course there is the hygiene issue ,but its horses for courses we are all individuals.

Last edited:
Also the plastic spatula's Lori had developed are very popular for helping spread the wax super super thin, and people tell me they are much better then metal ones (I've used neither).

The plastic spatula is superior in spreading the wax super thin and fast. Once you use one of these there is no going back.:biggrin:
Also no problem in cleaning them. If you are into less waste, then this is a must. I do use wooden spatula for intimate, underarm, face and eyebrows. But large areas, large spat for me!

Ok guys I've purchased some Berrins Ease and a plastic spatula, looking forward to giving it a go. What is a good temperature?, I have a hive digital heater.

A high end wax is so worth the money and your client will notice a difference.

After she left Cirepil (Perron Rigot here in the UK) Lori Nestore (The Wax Queen) developed this wax with Count Christian de Garet a French chemist as a third generation wax. It applies at a lower heat and thinner than some other waxes and is a lovely wax to use.

But, its like trying to compare a Skoda with a Ferrari. If you could afford a Ferrari, you so would:)

Hi,
I need some new wax and would like to try Ease strip wax but not sure where the best place to buy is.
Thanks x

Latest posts

Back