Best company for semi permanent lashes training?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SamanthaC

Reaction score
I am looking to do semi permanent lashes and just cannot decide who to go with company wise?!? I have been looking about and doing some research and have been thinking of going with Nouveau but would just like some advice as to who you girls would recommend?
I am doing a semi permanent mascara course the beginning of next month too! Too excited!
Any help would be much appreciated!
Sam xxx

I would really like to know people's thoughts on this too as I am really keen to train in semi-permanent lashes.

Thank you

Look for one to one training. I wish that I had done this as it isn't overly expensive. x

Have a look at flirties by beautytrix they do one to one training 😄

I'd go with nouveau - I wish I had, I know ladies who have trained with them - you get what you pay for!

Nouveau all the way, trained with them Tuesday Wednesday this week and one more day in April. Four students two teachers, 100% worth the money. So glad I went with them and would defiantly recommend xx

Flirties, one to one training and great follow on support afterwards from the same trainer.

Sent from my ST26i using SalonGeek mobile app

Have you heard of the new Lucifer Lashes from Tibby Olivier ? They are fantastic, they can be used for 6d Russian lashes too xx

Lucifer lashes basic 2-6D RUSSIAN AND Volume .. my clients love it . the marketing and support from tibby olivier is second to non.. you will be competent they dont shoo you away after training the support network after is like a family x [email protected] or .com cant remember x

Have you heard of the new Lucifer Lashes from Tibby Olivier ? They are fantastic, they can be used for 6d Russian lashes too xx

ive just trained in lucifer and from my old system , the conversion taught me more than i learnt in my basic course !! my clients have allswitched over to being luciferettes lol :D got mt training money back in a week lol..

Flirties here are a few of mine some classic some volume 3d. The volume xd training is an advanced skill sadly many therapists are not competent at classic lashing but moving onto XD.

Please check out your trainer and ask to see their work and qualifications.

Flirties is 1 to 1 training and flexible for dates. Plus the glue is amazing
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1394389650.963928.jpg
Classic
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1394389415.330414.jpg
Volume
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1394389675.147373.jpg
Classic

Latest posts

Back