Best company to get liability insurance from for my mobile nail business?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pippit

Reaction score
Hi

Been practicing and practicing on friends and family and now feel i'm ready to get going on my mobile nail business.

I want to sort out my insurance first ,but there are so many not sure which one to go for. Can any of you one recommend any?

Hi, i am in the same position as you. I have been told that Beauty Guild is best.
Lindsey

The Guild for me ... they have some very excellent differences between their cover and others.

I am with the guild and they are fab, covers me for working from home and also mobile. give them a ring perhaps and discuss your requirements probably the best thing hunni

Sarah xx

great, I will call them.

Thanks for this thread, I'm just starting out and loving all the advice on here, thanks ladies xx

I'm insured with abt & covered for nail & beauty treatments.

Must admit Im with ABT and I love the fact that everytime I do more training with CND, I simply email over a picture of my certificate and they then send me out another certificate with the training added. They are really helpful. xx

Im the same as you and ive been looking at ABT and Salon gold. Will probably go with Salon Gold just because I had a better response form them when I phoned them and asked tons of questions.
x

Latest posts

Back