Best drill ...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Katerina

Reaction score
I would like to hear your opinions...I am about to buy a new one

thanks
xx

I use the Erica MT20 purchased through young nails with free drill bits:hug:

Erica MT20 .... it's the best drill on the market. It's the only one that's I've been able to find with the "cruise control".... which means that instead of bogging down and slowing when you are applying any pressure with it, it keeps the speed steady.... a very nice quality to have in an electric file.

I use the Upower 200 from NSI.

Ju x

I know this isn't helpful at all but just reading this topic makes my toes curl and its only because of the word 'drill'. It sounds like your planning to go out and buy a Black and Decker to put shelves up. :hug:

I know this isn't helpful at all but just reading this topic makes my toes curl and its only because of the word 'drill'. It sounds like your planning to go out and buy a Black and Decker to put shelves up. :hug:

On a name point of view these machine are actually called Micro-Motors, and yes lets hope no one is going to "Drill"

All the best - Richard

On a name point of view these machine are actually called Micro-Motors, and yes lets hope no one is going to "Drill"

All the best - Richard

Nice one Richard although I have to say I call mine my wee friend the E-file.:lol:

i'm just about to purchase 2nd hand one, the girls use it on my nails and the finish is great. Has anybody any tips for using it as I've never used one before?:)

Maybe some training would be the best thing to do.

As a cleint i wouldnt want anyone coming near me with an E-file without any form of professional training.

Please dont take offence to this comment it is only my personal opinion.

Champagne x

i'm just about to purchase 2nd hand one, the girls use it on my nails and the finish is great. Has anybody any tips for using it as I've never used one before?:)

yes my tip is put it down, step away form the table and go get some training before you use it!, these things can cause damage like you wouldnt believe , if used improperly and without correct training ,

honestly i have seen some awful damage caused by these hun, you wouldnt want to inflict that on you or a client hun

hths babe

Last edited:
yes my tip is put it down, step away form the table and go get some training before you use it!, these things can cause damage like you wouldnt believe , if used improperly and without correct training

hths babe

Very well said Nicky do not use at all until you have the correct training. Its not the tools but the fools who use them:hug:

Latest posts

Back