Best false lash effect mascara?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bubblegumsugar

Reaction score
Was going to get myself model & co false lash effect mascara but it's £35! So has anyone used it and tell me what its like?or can you recommend another? X

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

If I'm honest, I don't think mascara is one of those things worth spending ridiculous money on, because it should be replaced every 3 months really.

The one I have at the moment that I really like is actually from collection 2000 and it was about £4 I think! Before that I had Barry M's lash modelling mascara which is awesome and also very reasonably priced.

Bourjois mascaras are very good too.

Yes I do have a 17 mascara at the moment which is really thick it has a nice big brush which is what I always look for and was only £4! But always looking for any better ones!!;) x

I've tried a few but always ends up looking like spiders legs! The only mascara I use now after trying 100's is mac zoom lash. X

Yes I do have a 17 mascara at the moment which is really thick it has a nice big brush which is what I always look for and was only £4! But always looking for any better ones!!;) x

Know what you mean, I can't help buying new ones to try out.

Saying that I don't spend a lot on mascara, I did once get a sample of a Chanel mascara and it was amazing. But I just couldn't bring myself to spend £30 on a mascara. So I went back to my Barry M! Hahah

Quite liking L'oreal Volume Million Lashes, but my fave for a false eyelash effect is Yves Saint Laurant Luxurious. But it's over £20. Boo.

Dreamweave mascara. It's the best mascara in the world. My clients live it and I sell lots

i love Bourjois Volume Clubbing mascara, its around £8, bargain:lol: x

If been using maybelline illegal length I love it I use the waterproof one ,it has lots of little fibers in it :-D

Sent from my LT18i using SalonGeek

Deleted post ! Sorry x

Last edited:
Thanks I might try some of those!:)

Dreamweave mascara is fab - that's another vote from me :)

Mine is maybelline falsies volume so many people ask me if I have lashes on :) it's only 7.99 love it

Where do you buy dreamweave mascara? x

Nouvatan stock dreamweave mascara. X

Thankyou x

Dreamweave mascara. Absolutely love the stuff. Xx

I use 'Theyre Real' by Benefit.
Ive never been a fan of any other mascara apart from Loreal Telescopic which comes in a gold bottle. That used to be my fav then I run out and someone got me benefits one for my birthday. It is great and really makes my lashes thick and long.
It dries quickly though so if your like me and you apply many layers then apply one eye then go to the other and back and forth. If you dont it will become clumpy.
I am thinking of trying Dreamweave mascara have heard great things. Hopefully Nouvatan will be selling it at excel x

I love Max Factor Fusion (in the purple tube), tried the Rimmel one in the yellow tube and found it so clumpy it was unreal.

Latest posts

Back