Best gel to use Help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angeldust39

Reaction score
hi guys not been on for a while as learning new skills in bridal hair, nails and threading. i,m still learning gel nails and i am hating the gel i am using which is the edge, it is flooding the nails and no matter how little or much it still seeps around the nail plate so its a battle of applying curing for 20 secs then curing longer once built up apex its bad, so i am looking for gel to use whilst training which is not 'expensive' as having to do 60 sets of nails help
also have others used the new gel acygel yet and what is it like as i am thinking about taking two courses in it June,which are conversion and encapsulation.

thanks debbie :hug:

Hiya I use IBD and love it there is also Brisa gels and Nsi Gels EzFlow Gels to many to mention I have never used the edge products so don't know cant u ring ur trainer up for help :)

Hi,

Im a long time IBD gel user also. It is a repitable brand and produces beautiful nails. Brisa gels are also lovely and you should be able to get a good deal on a kit.

hth x x

You are so near to the best gel training in Scotland and using an amazing gel so why not get in touch on 0131 3333180, and start training with Brisa Gels from CND?

try out the xtraseal gel from lechat.
its a firm gel that works well for sculpting and tip and overlay.
the texture is very controlable and the results are very strong.
its keenly priced too, see it at LeChat UK - Nail Care Products

Latest posts

Back