Best hair detangler?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

honeymummy

Reaction score
Hi
i have long hair ( jus on my shoulders ) and is a nightmare to comb out after i have washed it.

Ive had a lot of layers put in it but its still tangles, it is fine and wavy.

Can any of you recomend a professional detangling conditioner or leave it spray one?

Thanks in advance! Xxx

what are you using just now to shampoo and condition? my hair was exactly the same before i went for the chop, mainly due to damage in my case though. i used to comb through my hair with a detangling comb before i rinsed my conditioner off,made it much easier to handle xxx

You need some Kitoko Oil and a Tangle Teezer :)

I wouldn't necessarily use oil if your hair is fine as this can sometimes exacerbate the problems.

I agree with the above post about using a Tangle Teezer brush. They're really good for your type of hair. Don't be tempted to buy a cheap version that might look similar as a friend of mine did. It was hopeless and she still had to buy the Tangle Teezer in the end.

My hair is fine and I use Kitoko oil. It is amazing stuff and it's really lightweight. We sell it at the salon and we sell more of this than any other product.
Don't be put off because it's an oil, it really is amazing!

thank you so much for all your advice ladies! much appreciated xx

I'm not a hair geek but I love my tangle teezer, they are so amazing. Definitely reccomend.

Latest posts

Back