Best holographic nail glitters, Christmas!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/11/03/uga6u2ud.jpg[/IMG

And sweet squared silver holographic x

y6ybypar.jpg

Oops tried again!

abe4ymyz.jpg

One more!! Holographic purple x

Do you put them over uncured gel? X

Wow! I have nsi and glitter body art ones but the s2 holographics are beautiful! You can never have enough glitter in my opinion - especially on toes! Would be nicer to have mine in the Maldives at the moment!!! :)

Thanks Geeks: some serious contenders there!

Just to throw something else in the mix...s2 are launching new shimmery additives next week, these look more like glitter to me, do we think they will give a different effect?

I am dying to get my hands on some!

Thankyou

x

Finally uploaded .... My run wasn't that long lol :D

Attachments

• P1030353x.jpg
    P1030353x.jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 575
Hi already gorgeous glittery nails shown :), would just like to add to thread for christmas theme I tried out some rockstar in red and green using the new pretty poison shellac with green irrisistible glitter and wildfire shellac with red irrisistible glitter both from s2, just love it

Attachments

• red rockstar.jpg
    red rockstar.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 5,654
  • green rockstar.jpg
    green rockstar.jpg
    145 KB · Views: 1,478
sorry about bad pictures :( they really are much more shiny

Hi already gorgeous glittery nails shown :), would just like to add to thread for christmas theme I tried out some rockstar in red and green using the new pretty poison shellac with green irrisistible glitter and wildfire shellac with red irrisistible glitter both from s2, just love it

LOVE the green, awesome colour!! :)

I get mine from foilplay.co.uk and they are lovely.

Finally uploaded .... My run wasn't that long lol :D

Hi can I ask where to buy these colour pops have searched everywhere but to no avail. I like the idea of writing the colours used. Thanks:) xx

Hi can I ask where to buy these colour pops have searched everywhere but to no avail. I like the idea of writing the colours used. Thanks:) xx

Hiya

I get them from Nail Delights they are really handy not to big either which is handy for me cause I'm mobile. I use a CD marker pen to write on them :D

Nail Delights - Nail Art Supplies

They won't ship to the US. They look awesome btw!

Thanks dizzypanda... Maybe try asking for IG contact details and see if they will ship out. Or see if the glitters the other geeks suggest will ship to you xx

This is the gold holographic from goldleaf, love their glitter

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1352071488.915930.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1352071488.915930.jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 300
What do you geeks think about Nailitz Glitters in comparison to CND?

I have only used Martha Stewart one sbut just ordered 9 of the Nailitz as Ive seen pics and they look fab but now I have seen the new additive kits and wish I had got one!

Which do you prefer?

Latest posts

Back