Best hot wax for bikini lines for someone new to hot wax?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i changed to peron rigot last year love euroblonde, thats all i use out of their range. find it sets better. love the oil on skin first. clients have been impressed by this and have found it brings me new clients as a promote it for brazillians and hollywoods. beauty express are more then often out of stock of it so thalgo uk have min order of £75 i think. by time you've got a few bags oil and blue lotion it hits it.
does anyone else using product charge the same or more for hot waxing?

Stringy Bits: Take a scoop of wax from the wall of your heater. Wipe the underside of your spatula on your wipe bar. Start slowly turning the spatula round and when you see the last string has broken, continue to turn your spatula until you get to the body, then wipe it off your spatula onto the body part, then spread. When you have finished putting that strip on, wand (wave) your spatula very close to the skin and the strings will break. Make sure that your wax isn't too cool.

In this hot weather, you could switch to Parron Rigot, Escencial Rose (cream coloured beads) as this sets immediately.

I don't think Thalgo have a minimum order, I think that just to enable free delivery.
xxx

Indeed, but Beauty Express doesn't have the full range, whereas Thalgo does.

They don't but they do euroblond and the other popular perron rigot waxes and you can add it in to any other beauty bits you may need out of the catalogue at the same time in one big order.

Latest posts

Back