Best lash lift?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm looking at adding lash lift to my menu. Just having a look at the different products out there. Which are the best brands? Been looking at the Elleebana One Shot Lash Lift. Any experiences with this this system?

Many thanks
Sarah

LvL is the best! Amazing treatment and best money I ever spent! Clients love it x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I use salon systems lash lift, my clients get 6/8 weeks lift with great results x

Highly recommend Salon Systems. Same results as LVL but cheaper training and products. Here's my lift & tint I did last night using salon systems x ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1404863008.509775.jpg

Have a look at flirties ladh curve by beautytrix its fab and one of my popular treatments 😃

Wow those pics look awsome. Look like eyelash extensions! I was looking at the flirties kits online last night. Do you know if they come with instructions? I did an eyelash perming course a few years back and they say its very similiar to that. The LVH looks great but expensive and I wouldn't be able to attend the training as I live in Australia.

Yumi lashes are an International brand. I've been trained in both LVL and Yumi and Yumi is better training. LVL training is very good and the marketing tips are excellent. LVL has great brand awareness in the UK so I'm very glad I took on LVL.

I personally prefer the Yumi lift. Yumi lash dye is fabulous I have black lashes and the Yumi tint really works well on me - the only one I've ever found worth the bother:lol: Yumi is very popular with darker lashed ladies and with Asian and other Ethnic clients. If you come from a hot country (as I do) your eyelashes will be naturally straight and even downward pointing to protect your eyes from strong bright sunlight. So a lash lift will need to be very good to work. Yumi does.

If you have Caucasian clients I've found Lash Base products to be fine and the best priced. Their supplier makes private label for Flirties, salon system etc, so why pay more? If you order in products and compare their performance you soon realise that some are identical and just the packaging changes, whilst others have been tweaked and have some unique features.

I buy a mixture of products from different suppliers to give me the best result for my clients.

Yumi lashes are an International brand. I've been trained in both LVL and Yumi and Yumi is better training. LVL training is very good and the marketing tips are excellent. LVL has great brand awareness in the UK so I'm very glad I took on LVL.

I personally prefer the Yumi lift. Yumi lash dye is fabulous I have black lashes and the Yumi tint really works well on me - the only one I've ever found worth the bother:lol: Yumi is very popular with darker lashed ladies and with Asian and other Ethnic clients. If you come from a hot country (as I do) your eyelashes will be naturally straight and even downward pointing to protect your eyes from strong bright sunlight. So a lash lift will need to be very good to work. Yumi does.

If you have Caucasian clients I've found Lash Base products to be fine and the best priced. Their supplier makes private label for Flirties, salon system etc, so why pay more? If you order in products and compare their performance you soon realise that some are identical and just the packaging changes, whilst others have been tweaked and have some unique features.

I buy a mixture of products from different suppliers to give me the best result for my clients.

Surely the only problem with that is that most companies will only let you buy their products if you have done their training though? For example I could do a cheaper lash lift course, or one that was conveniently located to me, but I wouldn't be able to buy LVL lash lift products as I hadn't done their training? Maybe I'm wrong though :)

Yes thats correct. Deffo with Neauvou anyway x

thanks heaps guys!

Highly recommend Salon Systems. Same results as LVL but cheaper training and products. Here's my lift & tint I did last night using salon systems xView attachment 69941

Lovely lash lift.. Out of interest what size shield did you use? In training we learnt that the small gave the maximum amount of lift then medium etc.. But I read something the other day that the shield sizes are for the different 'length' lashes.. So for very long lashes we should be using the large shield..? I think this makes more sense other wise you'd never use the large shield because everyone wants maximum lift!! What do you think? x

Lovely lash lift.. Out of interest what size shield did you use? In training we learnt that the small gave the maximum amount of lift then medium etc.. But I read something the other day that the shield sizes are for the different 'length' lashes.. So for very long lashes we should be using the large shield..? I think this makes more sense other wise you'd never use the large shield because everyone wants maximum lift!! What do you think? x

For LVL we were told the sheild is for desired look mainly. So long lashes wanting big curl use large sheild, wanting big lift use small or medium. Short lashes wantinf a spread out look would need a bigger shield...etc xx

For LVL we were told the sheild is for desired look mainly. So long lashes wanting big curl use large sheild, wanting big lift use small or medium. Short lashes wantinf a spread out look would need a bigger shield...etc xx

Thank you.. That makes more sense xx

Hi I'm new to salon geek, I am trying to find a local course for lash lift. I live in Whiteley, Hampshire. I have found a couple but the course is not until end of september?! Anyone that could help would be much appreciated. Thanks Tracy

i offered eyelash perming years ago but found it a nightmare to get lashes stuck onto the rods and most imp stay there! how does lvl compare?

These are a few Flirties lash lift and colour boost
The training can be found at Flirties.co.ukImageUploadedBySalonGeek1422971997.949654.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1422972016.093456.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1422972033.650102.jpg

Lash lifting - properly done is everything that you hoped lash lifting would be!

I used to do lash perming and abandoned it in disgust - the treatment protocol and products weren't quite good enough to give guaranteed results.

I've used lash perming solutions with lash lifting protocols and not had the same results as lash lifting. I was sure it was the same stuff in the sachets, but now I'm not so sure!

A good course trainer is a must, I'm frequently told that my lash lifting is better than other salons.

Doh!!! Lash lifting is everything you hoped lash perming would be.

Regarding getting the lashes unstuck - it's a breeze - no probs at all.

Yumi lashes is a total farse!!!!! They use salonsystem products & stick their label over the top!!!!!!! They insisted i buy THEIR tint because it was so special and "hypoallergenic" and bla bla bla, i spilled oil on the tint by accident, the label got wet & showed through the salonsystem label underneath!!! You can get the whole yumi kit from the suppliers for under £100!

PLEASE DO NOT BE CONNED LIKE I HAVE!!!! 😞

I use the salon system lash lift and have fabulous results, my kit didn't have small shields though, are these available too purchase separately? Xxxx

Sent from my D5803 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back