Best spray tan solution to buy?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LA tan x

I love xen tan, it's a gorgeous colour, very natural whichever shade you go- light or dark- and fades well, lasts up to a week and almost odourless. X

Nouvatan. Tried the rest, it's the best.

Suntana.
Sienna.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Vani-T or Nouvotan x

Can you advise on an olive tan for someone who is sun bed addicted! They had sienna x 12% and said it was too Orange! They are used to a natural tan, 12% was not too high % as they are dark naturally! Thinking of Xen Tan?

I have always used OMG. They have now rebranded to DHA (goodness knows why) but still same solution.
As I could get my usual from them due to none delivery to their stores, I ended up buying a bottle of Crazy Angel. It's not too bad, but not a patch on OMG.

My clients have just started to notice the difference so I'm going back to OMG (or rather DHA).

Vani-T Velocity is the most natural dark tan I've ever seen. I have tanned several olive skinned girls with this. (I have a regular from Tunisia)

Can you advise on an olive tan for someone who is sun bed addicted! They had sienna x 12% and said it was too Orange! They are used to a natural tan, 12% was not too high % as they are dark naturally! Thinking of Xen Tan?

Vani-t fusion is great for a Mediterranean looking tan

Exposed! Very natural colour.

I use la tan and I love it!! No complaints even from my most fussy clients! Xxx

Agree LA tan, never had a complaint . Lovely shades aswel x

I use LA Tan and I also love it x

I use xen-tan, clients love it, dries quickly, fades well, looks natural. Only people it doesn't suit is those who want the orange fake look.

LA Tan for me

"I have always used OMG. They have now rebranded to DHA (goodness knows why) but still same solution." ... because they got credit accounts with all their suppliers, then simply closed the company and screwed them all out of their money. Nice bunch of people!

LA Tan!! 10%, 12% and Fast Tan x

Latest posts

Back