Best spray tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gee1234

Reaction score
Hi I'm thinking of using ither sienna x or OMG spray tan I am going to try them both my self but j.w if any one had any reviews on these as everybody is difrent? Thanks

Love sienna, had great feedback. Really lovely colour and i love the smell when spraying, yum! However really disappointed they now sell on eBay so anyone can get hold of it. Never tried omg

Stalking this thread! Torn between the two! X

I use OMG I have used Sienna X in the past but I just think OMG is a nicer colour and Sienna X can be a bit orangey!! xx

its OMG for me to very happy with it x

Thanks, does the OMG tan come of well or does it go really patchey?

As long as you moisturise it's fades off very nicely. Never had a y patchyness or problems yet. Love it.

Another vote for OMG, vanilla smells lush! Xx

Sent from my ST25i using SalonGeek

Suntana for me :)

To be honest I'm not keen on either of these tans. OMG is very orangey with poor fade and I really don't think Sienna is worth the money. The colour was nice enough but the fade wasn't great when I tried it. They also now sell it in M&S which also puts me off. It's best to give a few brands a try and see for yourself. I personally use Suntana and love it but also like Nouvatan and Fresh Indulgence. LA tan is also worth a try. Good luck with whatever you choose. X

Vita Liberata for me!!

I've always used Sienna but changed to Brown Bitz! More of a bronzy brown than a red base tone, also fade off is much better & smell too! xxxx

Love Crazy Angel, smells great, goes on with a natural guide colour so you can go straight out in it and when in develops looks so natural with even fade. They do a 2 hour or 5 hour developer solutions. Great price too!

Thanks everyone there so many I spose the best thing to do Is try them all I have just had a look at brown biz and they have a really good price for kit so think ill order some samples and get a friend to spray me because there is nothing more I hate when a tan doesn't fade well like solgo I fined gose scayley lol, I love fake bake but think it could put people of how dark it is when first aplieid before washing of x

Dont be scared of fakebake, just warn clients not to panic as when its washed off it will be a lovely colour. It is my favourite, with Nouvatan a close 2nd.

Ive tried suntana & whilst colour /smells & cust service is great, unfortunately the wear off isnt. I tried it on 3 regular fakebake clients & myself & we all found the same, good for the first 3 days then wore off badly. Lots of compliments at first too, so it was a shame.

Customer service with Nouvatan is fab too, & since fakebake has been taken over so far so good with customer service.
Xx

Thank you mabe your right because I do love the colour of fake bake once washed of and it fades away nice x

Fake bake for me & my customers
.... No orangey tones ... Fades lovely - lasts 7-10 days with correct aftercare (I can get 10 days) - I don't like the colour of sienna x

How much do you charg with fakebake? Thanks

I use Sienna X - love it!

Latest posts

Back