Best spray tanning training for instant confidence??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ajshard

Reaction score
I am looking to take a spray tan course next month I will be living in Essex then. I have been looking around and all the courses seem to be just one day, is this really enough time to feel confident or does it take several practises. I'm worried about spending £500 on training and a kit to come away too scared to spray lol.

I am thinking Sienna, Tandare/Tantrick or Nouvatan although there seems to be mixed reviews on all of these! Has anyone had any experience of training with any of the above and tell me how good you felt your training was. And if anyone has trained in Essex even better :)

TIA
:hug:

also do you know if any of the above can provide me with a model?? x

Hi I trained with Tantrick last year on a 1 day course & was very pleased. I came away feeling confident enough to start practicing on a few people before going onto paying cleints.

You will want to practice a few times after your training until you have the technic down. Everyone is different, I started on paying cleints very quickly & never had any compaints so far.

You will need to chack about models, my trainer provided models so I didn't have to worry about that but check before you book your training so you know what to expect.

Trained with Sienna X, they are great. Great products, aftercare, tan is even and fades evenly, nice shades!:)

also do you know if any of the above can provide me with a model?? x

This will very much depend on the brand you go with and or even the specific trainer ...some do have a pool of available models and some dont.
Best is to contact the various companies directly and ask them
HTH and good luck :hug:

I trained last Saturday in Dagenham with Rebekah's Beauty and she was fab although I did have to take my own models, she only charges £60 I cant wait to get started now! although the wide range of equipment is so hard for me to make a decision on what to buy!!

Hello there, just be mindful whoever you train with, for insurance purposes check if they are accredited trainers. Some courses only provide you with their in house certification which can be difficult getting insurance after.
:hug:

Hi I trained with Tandare/tantrick a month ago and i didnt think i would be confident but i really am i was so nervous on my first tan but it was my mum so that made me feel better and even since ive done my mums business has just started to pick up .

I really think you will be confident with spray tanning its good to make a mistake first couple of sprays i realised what i had done wrong but it wasnt anything really bad the client wasnt patchy .

i trained with tantrick in essex, enjoyed it and came away happy to get going. I took my own model, if your worried about finding a model you could look on salon guinea pig for one, or gumtree, im sure you'll find someone easy enough. :hug:

Latest posts

Back