Best tanning solution?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

laurenjadexoxo

Reaction score
I've just started doing mobile tanning and am currently using omg tanning solution. I find it smells lovely however it doesn't seem to last as long as when I've had tans in the past. Any ideas on any other tanning solution? Anyone know of any that's lasts and at reasonable price?

Fake Bake lasts really well & it gradually fades off too. It isnt cheap, but you get what you pay for :) Xx

If you are still looking for tanning solutions I would suggest trying samples of different solutions till you find one that you really like. My personal favorite are Sjolie they have everything and are not expensive the quality of solution is great. Only thing with Sjolie is that it comes out light so might need to add DHA Drops. The other solution that's my favorite is Jamaica Me Tan I have been using them for years. I use the 8% solution the most! Hope that helps if you are still looking for solutions :)

Hello lovely I use Tantrum Tan- I find it's good value for money and my clients love it!

Newbie here.

I want to add tanning to my menu but not sure if i should do spray like you or offer rub in tan? Whats the difference and why have you opted for spray, or am I missing something and you do both? Durr sorry tanning not my thing.

If you are mobile, surely the bottles of cream would be far easier to carry around - Ok i guess i would need my couch too... But dont you need a booth and a machine? seems a lot of kit to cart and what about the mess?

Its much easier to carry a pop up tent & a bag with your gun/ solution than it is a beauty bed.

Spray tanning is also much quicker! Yes it will cost you more than just buying the lotions as you will need the starter kit, but in my opinion it is worth it... If you charge accordingly, anywhere between £15-20 seems to be the average.

Xx

Hi Lucy
I think Urban Tan is the best and I am always looking for therapists in my area who stock it as it is so natural looking, but you can go as dark as you want with a tailor made colour. Plus you can add aromas and boosters. I always have Holiday Romance scent in my tan which smells like coconut and makes me feel great. No biscuit smells!

I love their new retail range that you can use at home- I've just blogged about it. You should give it a go-

the-glamourcat.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/urban-tan-retail-range-review.html

Let me know if you want any tanning tips from a customer point of view.
GlamourCat x

i love getting a spray tan and i have got several over the years, im naturally quite pale and the best ive had is crazy angel spray tan. lasts long with a good moisturizer and is a great natural colour. thats what ill be using

Latest posts

Back