Best wax for intimate waxing?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lucyjane17

Reaction score
Wondered if other geeks use another type of wax for intimate waxing? If so, which one have you found best to work with? Best for clients? Im finding with the wax im using sometimes the hair isnt coming out from the bulb and leaves a 'stuble' which i find unacceptable. Can anyone recommend? Would like to hear what you are finding good.
Manny thanks, Lucy:lol:

I would suggest that you use hot wax (non strip wax for Brazilian waxing as it's much kinder to your client.

I love Euroblonde by Perron Rigot but all of their waxes are amazing and they have a new one out called Intimate 4 which has calming ingredients but Euroblonde in my number one fave.

Try different brands and go with what you can afford and with what you find best to work with. Your client neither knows nor cares what wax you use……..they just know that it gave better results than the cheap wax used by the salon down the road.

Last edited:
Euroblond by far is the best wax for intimate waxing. I trained with Kim Lawless so Perron Rigot was my first experience of wax, so I couldnt appreciate how good it is as I had nothing to compare it to, until I decided to try and save myself some money one time by giving another brand a try, and what a waste of time and money that was!!!

Euroblond is excellent. I actually use it for everything except legs. It's kind to the skin, its not brittle like other non strip waxes, and it gets every hair out. It's also great value for money and not much more expensive than the "cheaper" ones because although the initial cost is more, you get more in the bag, and it goes further so lasts longer :biggrin:

Euroblond by far is the best wax for intimate waxing. I trained with Kim Lawless so Perron Rigot was my first experience of wax, so I couldnt appreciate how good it is as I had nothing to compare it to, until I decided to try and save myself some money one time by giving another brand a try, and what a waste of time and money that was!!!

Euroblond is excellent. I actually use it for everything except legs. It's kind to the skin, its not brittle like other non strip waxes, and it gets every hair out. It's also great value for money and not much more expensive than the "cheaper" ones because although the initial cost is more, you get more in the bag, and it goes further so lasts longer :biggrin:
Can you use hot wax everywhere except legs as it's a large area. do you have 2 wax pots with warm wax and 1 for hot wax? where just covering waxing at the minute so hopefully will know more soon.xx

I use the non strip wax for facial, underarm and bikini areas I find it much nicer on the skin and my clients all say there doesn't seem to be as much redness and they say they find it gentler than using the strip wax.

I use the non strip wax for facial, underarm and bikini areas I find it much nicer on the skin and my clients all say there doesn't seem to be as much redness and they say they find it gentler than using the strip wax.

Hi,Caz, Do you have 2 wax pots? one for each wax?

I use euroblonde by perron rigot and its lovely. I also use gigi warm wax and i have one pot of each. Although sometimes i feel i need 2 pots of euroblonde. I use warm wax (with strips) for everything apart from brazilians and hollwoods. X

Hi,Caz, Do you have 2 wax pots? one for each wax?
I know it was aimed at another poster, but this is what I do. I have euroblonde in one for intimate waxing / facials / underarms and then cristal ocean in another for strip waxing.

I know it was aimed at another poster, but this is what I do. I have euroblonde in one for intimate waxing / facials / underarms and then cristal ocean in another for strip waxing.

thanks,Salj.x

Hi Paula
Yep I have two pots with one of the wax's in each

Latest posts

Back