Best wax?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Isa bella

Reaction score
hi. First post Currently I am using Salon Services creme tea tree strip wax and lavender flexi hot wax. I am struggling with both at the moment, I have been waxing for about a year. I had one client come out in a rash and lumps using the lavender flexi wax. ( even though I have waxed her loads of times before) The tea tree creme strip wax feels too thick and sometimes hard to pull off with a strip.I have had a client say I have taken off some off her skin at the top of thigh ( which has never happened before) Losing confidence and need help. I am considering PR wax. Either Cristal Ocean or Cirepil Happy mojito and intimate 4 and euroblonde. Really would like some suggestions please ?

I have done the Waxperts conversion last week and can honestly say it's the best wax around. The strip wax doesn't leave the skin sticky and can be applied very thinly and is very gentle on the skin. Their hot wax is amazing. I am not goi g back to Adam& Eve waxes that I used before. Waxperts all the way for me, but you have to do the conversion because their technique is so different. Well worth it though

I have done the Waxperts conversion last week and can honestly say it's the best wax around. The strip wax doesn't leave the skin sticky and can be applied very thinly and is very gentle on the skin. Their hot wax is amazing. I am not goi g back to Adam& Eve waxes that I used before. Waxperts all the way for me, but you have to do the conversion because their technique is so different. Well worth it though

Thank you for suggesting this. I wondered do they cover intimate waxing as well as strip wax please ? Where are there courses located please ?

Yes, their conversion covers intimate. Sweetsquared do the training in the U.K. I did mine at the Centre in Edinburgh.

Hi, I use Outback Organics Opal peelable wax and True Blue strip wax and love both. They do send out samples so you can contact them for some. I would suggest contacting any other brands that you are interested in to see if they will also do the same so that you can try a few. I'm really not into having to redo a training course just because you want to use a new brand - think it's just another way for then to take your money necessarily really but if you're struggling with confidence then this may be an option for you to consider. We'll all have different opinions on our preferred wax but you ultimately need to find one that works for you.

Hi, I use Outback Organics Opal peelable wax and True Blue strip wax and love both. They do send out samples so you can contact them for some. I would suggest contacting any other brands that you are interested in to see if they will also do the same so that you can try a few. I'm really not into having to redo a training course just because you want to use a new brand - think it's just another way for then to take your money necessarily really but if you're struggling with confidence then this may be an option for you to consider. We'll all have different opinions on our preferred wax but you ultimately need to find one that works for you.
Thank you for letting me know and great suggestions

hi. First post Currently I am using Salon Services creme tea tree strip wax and lavender flexi hot wax. I am struggling with both at the moment, I have been waxing for about a year. I had one client come out in a rash and lumps using the lavender flexi wax. ( even though I have waxed her loads of times before) The tea tree creme strip wax feels too thick and sometimes hard to pull off with a strip.I have had a client say I have taken off some off her skin at the top of thigh ( which has never happened before) Losing confidence and need help. I am considering PR wax. Either Cristal Ocean or Cirepil Happy mojito and intimate 4 and euroblonde. Really would like some suggestions please ?

Hi,
I've been waxing for 20 years (constantly!!) & have tried LOADS of brands & types of warm wax.
The one I stick with, is Salon System's Just Wax Creme Wax!
It's FAB! It's the pink one for sensitive skins, but it's nice & runny, easy to spread, gentle & gets the hairs out!! Clients love it!!
It's cheap too- pack of 3 with Just Care Beauty is £11.90 plus VAT.
I didn't rate the Hive equivalent cheaper one.

Hi,
I've been waxing for 20 years (constantly!!) & have tried LOADS of brands & types of warm wax.
The one I stick with, is Salon System's Just Wax Creme Wax!
It's FAB! It's the pink one for sensitive skins, but it's nice & runny, easy to spread, gentle & gets the hairs out!! Clients love it!!
It's cheap too- pack of 3 with Just Care Beauty is £11.90 plus VAT.
I didn't rate the Hive equivalent cheaper one.
Thank you

Thank you
PS- forgot to mention I use Salon Services (Sally's own brand) of hot wax beads!
They're great- quite brittle but gentle & v fast-setting & cheap!! I tend to chuck in a handful of Perron Rigot's Euroblonde to add a little more flexibility.
Happy waxing!

PS- forgot to mention I use Salon Services (Sally's own brand) of hot wax beads!
They're great- quite brittle but gentle & v fast-setting & cheap!! I tend to chuck in a handful of Perron Rigot's Euroblonde to add a little more flexibility.
Happy waxing!
Thank you so much.

Perron Rigot do not recommend the mixing of their waxes. They may all look the same, but they are formulated differently and I have no idea whether sallys recommend mixing waxes. let alone different brands and with that your stuffed with your insurers.

I use Gigi honey wax alongside their after wax lotions, very gentle waxes even the most sensitive skins don't come up red & blotchy.

Latest posts

Back