Big Fat Gypsy Wedding. Oh My..!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cat.

Reaction score
Is Anyone Else Watchin.. Spray Tanning And Nail Extensions On Those Lill Girls.. Bit Shockin!!!

😳 what the??!

Is that a cat?!

I think soooo.. Baby phat on a wedding dress!!

I love this programme!

Polystyrene cakes. I love that she's laughing about it! Lol

Would insurance cover them?

Lol... I love it too but i think its more for the omg factor than anything else!!

a bit like big brother though, the first couple of season they were innocent enough but now they know the coverage they are getting..........

Is Anyone Else Watchin.. Spray Tanning And Nail Extensions On Those Lill Girls.. Bit Shockin!!!

So so wrong, way too young! and they didn't even look good! My fiancee even said they look weird and not right lol

Ummm i would think not i wouldnt wanna say for 100%.. But i certainly wouldnt be doing nail extensions or spray tans on anyone under 16 and under 18 i would want parental permission aswell!!

Agree Cat. Did you see the first tech's nails? Shocking

So so wrong, way too young! and they didn't even look good! My fiancee even said they look weird and not right lol

Its crazy isnt it.. Lol

Agree Cat. Did you see the first tech's nails? Shocking

I know.. Ther poor tiny lill nails.. She was buffing away wasnt she.. I just dont really think its rite.. Not at that age!!

Pineapple and palm tree

you have to remember those girls are not allowed out other than christenings, weddings and their mother and father tells them what to do and where to go and they get married young often arranged and think it's an escape, but then their husband calls the shots.. this is their only way of expressing themselfves.

Agree Rinn

I'm just always amazed at the creations! Takes a lot of skill to achieve what that seamstress does. I'm not sure about the tight and skimpy outfits though.

she did the tan first then the tech did her nails, she was really grabbing hold of her hands... I'm sure that would affect the tan! she seemed to spray quite a lot of solution too.. I was sat being really critical lol x

Latest posts

Back