Binacil, Belmacil or Combinal Tint?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hellishbellish

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm changing tinting brand as I am not happy with the one I am using at the moment and have found info saying that these three are some of the best and long lasting with deep colour etc.

Just wondering which of these you guys would go for and what experiences you have had with them?

Thankyou - help is much appreciated!

I have used combinal for 10 years now and it has proved to be excellent.

Think I might try the combinal. Wheres the best place to buy this

Thanks

Thanks. Actually can't find anywhere in the UK that sells the Belmacil - everywhere on t'interweb comes up with Australia! Don't suppose anyone knows any different?

You can get the Combinal off Ellisons :)

What about trying Refectoil?
They have a good selection of colour tints ie natural brown, light brown, even red!
What brand have you been using? x:hug:x

Refectil do a great kit but its expensive! Is it really good? Would it last much longer than say the ones out of Sally? x

I've been using Hive and don't really feel like they last very long.

Does Refectocil last quite a long time and give quite a deep colour?

I use Refectocil and find it lasts very well. I like the fact that it has 3 shades of brown and a red (which i use quite a bit).
Still trying to get hold of the bleach though. Does anyone know anywhere in the Uk that retail it!

not sure if you have tried already angelina, but theres a contact tab on this website, maybe they could let you know if there's anywhere in the uk that sells it, hth x

:: RefectoCil ::

Thanks. Actually can't find anywhere in the UK that sells the Belmacil - everywhere on t'interweb comes up with Australia! Don't suppose anyone knows any different?

You can get the Combinal off Ellisons :)

Hi, I know this a older post, but we can help with the supply of Belcami in the UKl if it is still of interest.

Better update your website then Adam & Eve ;-)

Latest posts

Back