Bio-light

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

louge

Reaction score
I dont often post for unrelated topics to nails but just had to rant about this detox liquid I have tried. Its called Bio-light and my god does it work!
Its a detox liquid that you mix with water and drink throughout the day. Admittedly it looks like sewage in a bottle and doesnt taste fantastic (it does grow on you) and you take it for three days consecutively or for six if you want to loose weight. Well Im no longer bloated and my waistline has returned. My skin looks better to. A bit pricy at 12.50 a bottle but definately worth it woth my hold coming up next week...Greece here I come!

I dont often post for unrelated topics to nails but just had to rant about this detox liquid I have tried. Its called Bio-light and my god does it work!
Its a detox liquid that you mix with water and drink throughout the day. Admittedly it looks like sewage in a bottle and doesnt taste fantastic (it does grow on you) and you take it for three days consecutively or for six if you want to loose weight. Well Im no longer bloated and my waistline has returned. My skin looks better to. A bit pricy at 12.50 a bottle but definately worth it woth my hold coming up next week...Greece here I come!

do you just have to exist on the mixture, or do you get to eat as well?

Nope, you eat as normal, just mix a third of the solution each day in with 1.5 ltrs of water.

Thanks for this, with all the rubbish I have been eating lately!

Where do you get it from

Thanks for that. I must admit I never try anything like this as I always think it won't work. Can I ask though, how much water would you normally have drunk during the day?

Latest posts

Back