Bio Sculpt Help please....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

champagne

Reaction score
Hi all

I have a client in tomorrow morning who has bio sculpt gel on her nails...

She wants it off and replacing with L&P...

She has told me that the tech who does them scrapes all he skin and makes her bleed on all fingers....She showed me eviddence of this oouchhhh...

She has seen a set i did on her friend (nno) and wants the same..

The overlay is sooooo thick, i can see a thick clear layer and the white on top ......

Removal - I know nothing about Bio so could some one point me in the right direction....I dont believe it is a soak off, but can u claify this for me please ?????

Is it a very hard gel to file?

Also if i leave a thin layer of the bio on can i overlay with L&P??

Many thanks in advance for any help you may be able to throw my way x

Bio is a soak off gel, use the foil method and should soak off easily in around 15/20 minutes. x

Oh thank you .... i wonder why the tech wouldnt do it then ??

She told the client it would all have to be filed off.....

But thanks for that, that will make my job a whole lot easier x

Id soak it off and start again, Bio comes off pretty easy tbh.

Ive put Bio on top of acrylic a few times but never the other way round .

TBH Id rather soak somebody elses work off anyway,when I done my training we were told this,espically if it looks dodgey..with exception to MMA ..LOL.

Yeah i will do ...was only intending leaving a thin layer if it was a file off .....

I wonder if it is actually bio.Maybe they were just saying its bio because thats what people ask for and its an expensive gel.I can't imagine anyone trained in bio making anyones fingers bleed and they have to be trained to be able to buy it.
Well you will soon find out if it doesnt come off with soaking.
If its thick then it will probably take a bit longer than normal it can help to warm the foiled fingers in warming mits or i put a warm towel wrapped wheatie over the hands.Not too hot though or it dries out the cotton wool.Also give them a file all over the gel before you wrap them this also helps the remover to penetrate.
You may have to remove and scrape and then rewrap if its being particularly stubborn.
Bio Sculpture Ah here you are i found this for you.

Lol it was NSI buff off.....wow it was thick .....she said she used to have bio but the tech changed to nsi....big thick straight across the nail whites & very sore cuticles.

Shes booked her sister & her cousin in with me woooo hoooooo !!!!!!!

Well done hun, Im glad your doing so well...x

aww thanks Suzie ... the hard work is paying off now lol

Well done hun, glad it went well for you.xx

TBH I can't imagine that this tech has been trained with Bio. I am not saying we are all perfect but we are trained to a high standard and set a high standard with an expensive product. This tech may have got her hands on the Bio by being in the same salon as a Bio trained tech. It makes my blood boil to hear that a client has been treated in such a way.

Charlotte

Latest posts

Back