Bio Sculpture nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They do have refresher courses (well my region do)...check the back of the newsletter. Albeit, I agree that its not that in your face!

And there are a series of Open Days and seminars on at the moment - free to attend, to do just this...keep you up to date.

To be honest I think it comes down to the individual regions and the people that work there....I've now got a good relationship with them and get good inof, but I pop in regularly to pick up orders and show and interest. maybe some other regions it not so good?

My only gripe is that the newsletter should be sent out the minute they are available and not just with an order...sometimes I order, get a new newsletter and then see something new I would have added to that order!

My understanding is that a new website is also being planned....its been in production a year so it should be good!

Yeah - or if you order just before the new newsletter has been done you might not need to order again for a good while, by which time the new newletter isn't quite so new when you get it. I didn't know about the glitter gels 'till I read about in on here. Did get the newletter with my next order though!!

I'm not near enough to actually go to pick up orders which would be really great, and I only seem to contact them to complain about something:eek: .

Latest posts

Back