Bio Sculpture question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rouge

Reaction score
Having read many many times on Salon Geek that enhancements don't ruin nails, it's poor application that does, I was interested to read a Bio Sculpture ad in a magazine. It states that "it's a lot healthier than acrylic".
Can anyone explain why it's healthier? Just for my own interest cus I'm nosy!

Thanks.

because its organic of course..lol
its a shame they say this, as I offer both in the salon I am in and I am tired of hearing "I want gel as acrylics damage your nails"
perhaps it works out more often!!

Last edited:
Having read many many times on Salon Geek that enhancements don't ruin nails, it's poor application that does, I was interested to read a Bio Sculpture ad in a magazine. It states that "it's a lot healthier than acrylic".
Can anyone explain why it's healthier? Just for my own interest cus I'm nosy!

Thanks.

I love BioSculpture and offer it as a service. I do not think that they need to resort to such poor tactics. It does them a dis-service because it is untrue!

I wonder why they feel the need to say it then if it's not true? I also wonder how they get away with it.

Thanks for confirming my thoughts, ladies. :hug:

They are hoping that the techs they market it to don't belong to SalonGeek :lol:

Complete twaddle (for want of a better word :eek: lol)

I think I might email them just to see what they say...:lol:

Give it a go Rouge - will be interested to see what they say.

I have never used this point to promote Bio as I never understood why either!

I'd love to see some kind of official response and proof.

I get quite a few people coming in asking me "remove this please".

Trouble is they seem to market it as "so easy" that almost anyone seems to think they can do it ....... obviously some people can't.

I've emailed them. It's going to be very interesting to see what they say.

That's if they do reply, i emailed asking for a price list and they didn't bother to reply.

Well, I got a reply. What do you think?

Many thanks for your e-mail received. I was surprised when you said our advert said that we say we are “a lot healthier than acrylic”

Attached are the two adverts that we are currently using and neither of then state that we are a lot healthier than acrylic.

I think the one that you are referring to was a promotion in RED magazine in September in the Health and Beauty Section which was written by one of their beauty editors, who had experienced acrylic and then had her nails done with Bio Sculpture Gel. This was her personal opinion on her own personal experiences and what she recommended. It is not one of our adverts that we use.

We would never slate another system or put them down in our adverts as this is not the way we operate, but unfortunately we do not have control of what journalists write. There are many different nail systems around and each one has its merits and the choice of system is purely up to the individual.

We do promote what our system offers which is minimal buffing therefore the nails are not thinned down or etched before application, there are no primers or bonders and it does soak off without any damage to the nails. It is one of the enhancements that is kinder to the nails.

Latest posts

Back