Bio-Sculpture trainee-v excited

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

racyt1971

Reaction score
Hi all,
i am currently on my 6 week practice time with my assessement booked for 3rd June at 2pm.
I love bio and have been having it on my nails for 2 yrs.
I am feeling a bit disappointed with my practice as there is always something that goes wrong, please tell me i will get better!!
I think this site is fab, such a good idea especially for us learners.
I look forward to hearing from all you clever ladies who have got the hang of it already.lol.
Txx:irked:

Hi

Glad you're getting on well so far - you obviously have a passion..

Don't worry about getting things wrong at this stage, it can take quite some time to master it completely - everyone works at different levels and speeds. I've been working with Bio for numerous years and even I can make mistakes from time to time...

If ever you need any advice, as well as contacting your area distributor you can always pick my brains as I am the Bio Sculpture Educator for Wales, I'll be more than happy to help on this forum if I can....

Keep practising......:hug:

Hi there

Well, welcome to Salongeek from one die hard Bio tech to another. I'm sending you an invite to join our Bio group on here....there are quite a few of us and we are always sharing tips and tricks!

Did you train with Esther? I was in Aldershot previously and did all my Bio training with her...she is a lovely lady, and great trainer and good friend....please give her a huge hug from me and tell her I miss her!

And Roxy68...I didn't know you were a Bio educator for Wales - I'm up on Pen Llyn, and a very dedicated Bio Tech. My region is Bio Midlands - is that you, or are we seperated by the north/south divide....lol?

Latest posts

Back