Bio Sculpture training?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

x3stephanie

Reaction score
Hiya everyone,

Complete newby here, this is my first post!

I am interested in training to become a Gel Bio Sculpture Nail Tech aswell as training in Spray Tanning and doing it mobile.

I was just wondering of everyones personal experience with Bio Sculpt, whether you would recommend training with them and how you find the products etc.

Does anyone also do this mobile? If so what is your business like? What do you charge for services, Are you busy and is there a lot of profit to be made from gel nails?

Thanks for your help guys! :lol:

Hi there, im a Bio Sculptur nail tech and i can honestley say i would not go with any other system.

I am mobile and offer Bio sculpture. Check out ur local prices from salons and mobile techs as it can vary. You will learn on the course about pricing/profit etc.

I enjoy doing bio, and the bonus is that you get to learn how to extend the nails aswell!

Good luck xx

Thanks for all your help everyone!

I am definitely eager to train with them, they are definitely looking like the best training opportunity and the products are also great.

I already have friends and family already excited for me to qualify and do their nails! Haha.

xxx

I use Bio-Sculpture and Shellac - these two products cover every nail requirement presented by my clients.

Shellac has become my favourite but not suitable for weak, bendy, peeling nails.

Step in with the Bio-Sculpture for clients with the above nails.

You will never regret these quality choices.

hiya, can you tell me if bio sculpture gel for extensions is soak or buff off? x

bio sculpture is a soak off gel that can be used as overlays, with tips or to sculpt nails x

I use Bio-Sculpture and Shellac - these two products cover every nail requirement presented by my clients.

Shellac has become my favourite but not suitable for weak, bendy, peeling nails.

Step in with the Bio-Sculpture for clients with the above nails.

You will never regret these quality choices.

I agree. It's best to train with the best competitor on the market. Although it is expensive, if you spend that money you will reap the benefits in the long run.

Hi, I'm trained in Biosculpture. My personal experience of the product & training is that the product is good (though expensive in my opinion) but the training isnt great. If you have not done any other training in nails I would recommend that you also do some other training in nails because the bio training isnt brilliant. Have you considered Shellac? Its not the same thing as Biosculpture but to be honest since Shellac came out, Biosculpture has pretty much become obsolete for me because everyone wants Shellac. You cant extend the nail with it, and its only suitable for healthy strong nails, so if you wanted a stronger product then perhaps go with Bio, but if like me you just want a long lasting colour overlay I would recommend Shellac :hug:

Hi, I'm trained in Biosculpture. My personal experience of the product & training is that the product is good (though expensive in my opinion) but the training isnt great. If you have not done any other training in nails I would recommend that you also do some other training in nails because the bio training isnt brilliant. Have you considered Shellac? Its not the same thing as Biosculpture but to be honest since Shellac came out, Biosculpture has pretty much become obsolete for me because everyone wants Shellac. You cant extend the nail with it, and its only suitable for healthy strong nails, so if you wanted a stronger product then perhaps go with Bio, but if like me you just want a long lasting colour overlay I would recommend Shellac :hug:

Hi, yes I have considered Shellac and it is something I am definately going to train in. This is the 2 week nail varnish right?

I'm going to train with Bio Sculpture first though as it seems like the most popular option in the nails market at the moment. Many of my friends and family get BS nails and are constantly getting them infilled so it would be big business for me. Thanks :lol:

Yes I agree Bio Sculpture is an excellent choice...

In my experience I have found that since CND Shellac did oodles of marketing, ladies flocked to try it... BUT the fairy story ends there because many of their nails were bendy, brittle & generally broken, so on bad technician advice Shellac really was never suitable for them & at best would only last 2 weeks on healthy strong nails (next to nothing on the weak, bendy flakey!)..

This is where Bio Sculpture steps in because ladies are realising that its got far more going for it in that you can sculpture nail extentions with it, build with it & has over 140+ colours and is suitable for ALL nail types & lasts 3+ weeks.

Simply put I have steadily got busier & busier. This time last year I usually had 1 client a week & now I have 2 or 3 each day, with my dairy usually booked up for a week in advance.. ( I could book in more, but having 4 children to run around, I dont want anymore!) :lol:

Last edited:
By the way if you become trained by Bio Sculpture, then you only need to supply S2 with your certificates (online scanned in & emailed to them) and they will accept these enabling you to instantly set up a Shellac account.

You wont have to do a shellac conversion course, because your skills in Manicure will be sufficient enough to qualify you to use their products... ;)

By the way if you become trained by Bio Sculpture, then you only need to supply S2 with your certificates (online scanned in & emailed to them) and they will accept these enabling you to instantly set up a Shellac account.

You wont have to do a shellac conversion course, because your skills in Manicure will be sufficient enough to qualify you to use their products... ;)

Oh fab! Thats good then!

I do bio sculpture and love the product, so do the people I do it on, converting a few from acrylics x x

If you wish to see the outcome results of Bio Sculpture nails
check the many albums of our technicians (Israel) in the following facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bio-Sculpture-Israel/155197294511887

or

Bio Sculpture Nail Technicians - you are most welcome to joing our closed blog at: https://www.facebook.com/groups/biosculpture/
where you can comunicate with BS technicians from all over the world
If I want a new colour I go to the Israel Facebook page as you can guarantee they have a picture of it x

How to BioSculpture compare to Hard gel tips&overlays and sculpts? I really love my GHG but I find people are not wanting to have constant overlays/extensions and want to remove themselves:/

Also do you have to do a course with them to be allowed to buy the gel? Nobody has them here so I wouldn't be able to do that:rolleyes:

i do bio sculpture and shellac and to be honest since i got shellac most clients are having shellac and bio clients are converting to shellac. it is definitely the best thing ive bought and is making me busier and busier....i finished at 9.45 tonight and it was all shellac!!!

Anyone with comments on how BioS compare with hard gel sculpts and overlays?

I used a hard gel (NSI) before swapping across to Bio Sculpture. I have since stuck with Bio Sculpture, because it was so easy to apply & soak off. I also like the fact that its incredibly easy to create art with it.... ;)

Latest posts

Back