Bio Sculpture???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinktnb

Reaction score
I am establihed acrylic salon Creative. But recently i have been tempted with Bio Sculpture as an extra service.
Has any one else gone down this route and how did you get on.
At a time when money is a big issue i am unsure about spending out so much for little return.
Hope someone can help.
Cheers Guys xxx

Hiya Bio Sculpture is a very good system but yes it is also one of the most expensive systems on the market.

But - what made you decide on Bio Sculpture? Is it the name or what the product does? What are you looking for in the system?

With more people intersted in enhancing the natural nail with kinder products I decided to look into gel.

I currently use brisa, but we only really use it on toes. I am interested in the coloured gel.
Bio sculpture training is in Aberdeen which is really handy for me, others are a 8 hour round trip.
I had a new client last week who had had her nails done for the first time with Bio Sculpture when she was on holiday & I was so impressed with the look and how well they kept the shine, they looked new.

Like i said, its just the initial outlay. Is it really worth it??

Bio is great for natural nail overlays and they have a great colour range.

For those clients that 'pick' at their nails it is not a good system as it is softer so is easier to pick at. With the constant picking it will damage to nails as much as any other system, so dont be mislead that it is kinder to the nails as it isnt any different.

MMmm, i have a lot of pickers. Think I'll just stick to the systems I've got for now see how the market goes.
Thanks for your help
xx

I was in the exact same position about 6 weeks ago, although I dont have a salon - its just me LOL.

I wanted what Bio offered but just couldnt afford it. After much study, questioning and reading posts, I came to the conclusion that there are other products that are just as good. They are from small companies and may not offer such a good colour range (but I couldnt afford to buy the Bio colours anyway).

I chose LeChat in the end and am in the process of trialing it, I brought the starter kit which was very reasonable. I'll be moving on to colours soon and although they dont have anything like the Bio range the can be mixed together to make many more.

Karaxxx

Dont get me wrong it is a good system, but dont be lead down the 'kinder to your nails' route as it isnt true.

There are other gels systems now out there that also are building the colour range so look at those too. Try Akzentz or Le Chat.

I am Creative and Bio trained, but am much more into gel now. I am looking to change to Le Chat as Bio has just become too expensive for me, and am finding Le Chat compares very favourably so far and I think it is stronger than Bio.

Hi
I do acrylics and Gel nails but use the NSI systems, I have a regular client who went on holiday to Australia for 6 weeks and has come back with some Bio sculpt gel. Do I apply it the same as NSI gel , I believe you don't need a primer is that correct?
And would the cleanse I use from NSI be o.k to wipe away tacky layers od Bio sculpt???

Please help.

Nailrooms:irked:

Hi
I do acrylics and Gel nails but use the NSI systems, I have a regular client who went on holiday to Australia for 6 weeks and has come back with some Bio sculpt gel. Do I apply it the same as NSI gel , I believe you don't need a primer is that correct? thats right no primer needed
And would the cleanse I use from NSI be o.k to wipe away tacky layers od Bio sculpt???yes it will be fine but dont try and fill the bio with any nsi gel as the bio is alot more flexable than the nsi and will cause the nsi on top to crack!!!

Please help.

Nailrooms:irked:
yes it will be fine but dont try and fill the bio with any nsi gel as the bio is alot more flexable than the nsi and will cause the nsi on top to crack!!!

yes it will be fine but dont try and fill the bio with any nsi gel as the bio is alot more flexable than the nsi and will cause the nsi on top to crack!!!

So just prep nail as normal..can I use nailpure plus or not?? then apply Bio sculpt as I would NSI gel 2 layers. Then use cleanse as I would normally.

Cheers

Nailrooms
x:smack:

So just prep nail as normal..can I use nailpure plus or not?? then apply Bio sculpt as I would NSI gel 2 layers. Then use cleanse as I would normally.

Cheers

Nailrooms
x:smack:

You cant get hold of Bio Sculpture products in this country if you are not trained with them. Did she bring it back from her holidays with her? Which gels did she bring back? What was the name of the type of Bio Sculpture gel on the jars?

Be mindful you wont be insured to user these products on her.

Thank you for that. I ordered some nsi gels. They are lovely and so easy to apply. So far i have just been using them on toes & natural nails. A couple of clients were guinea pigs & had coloured gel over the top of acrylic, which, to be honest i'm not sure if you should, but they just love it. It doesnt wear at the edges, it keeps its shine, feels stronger and isnt any thicker. I am loving it.
Just away to get minx, can not wait to have a go!
x

Latest posts

Back