Bio skin jetting by sterex...anyone do this?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pazzy

Reaction score
I have done a thread on this a few times with no response and thought perhaps a few people would have done it by now.

Its a wrinkle reduction treatment that uses a needle and high frequency to stimulate the bodys own collagen thus reducing the wrinkle depth and length.

I am really interested in the results and what actually happens. I have seen it on the sterex site but it doesnt tell you whats really happening..eg. if needle goes into the skin like electrolysis or if it just taps the skin like red vein removal.

I know that permanent make-up machines do a similar thing.

Anyone???

We had a lady come into our college to show us this. It isn't the type of needle you use in epilation and thread vein removal, it is a long needle. The area needs to be numb so a cream is applied 30 mins before a treatment. The needle is inserted along the lenght of the wrinkle and then lifted away from the area this increases blood flow to the area and so creates more collagen.. Sorry i cant explain more as she only showed us this quickly it does seem to remove wrinkles though as my tutor had it done.. To start with it does leave a purple mark but that goes over a week. hth

Ah thankyou so much, do you know if there is heat under the skin or if its simply just a mild current?

As far as I am aware there is no heat or current with bio skinjetting.

Latest posts

Back