bit nervous

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gemheart

Reaction score
ive got a really intimidating client booked for next thursday for bio sculpture. when she came in to book she was really rude and started with 'i can tell you now this will only be for two weeks, i wont be coming back' apparently her normal nail tech is going on holiday. happy for the business but she really talked down to me which is making me really nervous about doing her nails.

have a lady like this myself, just bite your tongue and think of the money. That's my only advice. There are some nasty characters out there. In my 6 years mobile I've met some horrible clients, but the majority are nice. If she does get funny just crack on with what you are doing and don't converse. Talk about everything and anything. HTH's xx

Clients like this are pretty off-putting.

But look at it like this; she's already told you she won't be coming back again, so you don't have to worry about keeping her as a customer, and you won't have to do her again after next Thursday!

Doesn't mean to say you shouldn't do a good job, but don't let her intimidate you. Think of how nice (and more important!) your regular clients are and don't let one 'scary' appointment overshadow your enjoyment of the rest.

Even though she's treating you as 'second-best' (to her usual tech) it doesn't mean you are. You never know, her snottyness might evaporate if she sees you do a better job than her usual nail technician.

Good luck and try not to worry:)

I agree, I think you should crack on and give her a fantastic set of nails, when she see's how good you are you may even get a new client!
Think positive, you've nothihg to lose.

gemheart said:
ive got a really intimidating client booked for next thursday for bio sculpture. when she came in to book she was really rude and started with 'i can tell you now this will only be for two weeks, i wont be coming back' apparently her normal nail tech is going on holiday. happy for the business but she really talked down to me which is making me really nervous about doing her nails.
Kick her to the curb,lol do you really want someone like this(lol)Do the best set you can do and then get her eating outta your palms cause she wants you to do her nails in the future and not her old nail tech.I would see this as a bit of a challenge.I love it when I have a mission.If it were me,like I said,make her realise you're the better of the two.Good luck chuck and dont be intimidated:hug:

sahara said:
I agree, I think you should crack on and give her a fantastic set of nails, when she see's how good you are you may even get a new client!
Think positive, you've nothihg to lose.

I agree with Sara.

If you do a fab job and you are dead friendly etc, you might gain a new client.

If you still do all of the above and she doesn't come back, it's no loss to you.

Either way, you win !

River

Latest posts

Back