bitty nail polish remover..........

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Creative Tech

Pampered Princess
Reaction score
Hi All!

My nail polish remover is rather bitty :eek:, I've had it on my nail desk for qwite a few months now.Duse anyone now what should I do.

Any advice would be very grateful.

Many Thanks! :hug:

What do you mean by Bitty??

Has it got foreign bits in it, is it clumpy etc??

Teri x:hug:

Order some more maybe? Its very cheap so I'd just get some more in, that way you know its brand new, with no nasties in it :green:

that's what I was thinking......:|

Order some more maybe? Its very cheap so I'd just get some more in, that way you know its brand new, with no nasties in it :green:

I think this is going to be your best advise, order some more!!

It won't break the bank and you'll be happier knowing you have a brand new bottle. x

I think it has sperated there are pink bits at the bottom of the sqeuze bottle,it looks rather alful.

Get yourself a new bottle Sarah, best be on the safe side PLUS it'll look better too.

Hi All!

Thank you for your advice i'll get a new bottle on sunday or monday when I go to the nec birmingham show.

Thanks again! :hug:

Not sure what the bitty bits can be - can polish remover go off? Maybe it's contaminated, if so then get some new remover and invest in one of the Menda pumps. I use these pumps for Scrubfresh and polish remover - I've actually retailed a few pumps as well as clients think they are fab to use.

... invest in one of the Menda pumps. I use these pumps for Scrubfresh and polish remover - I've actually retailed a few pumps as well as clients think they are fab to use.

I have to agree with you Sassy ... I use a pump bottle for my polish remover, and have atomisers on my other liquid bottles.

This prevents bits of cotton wool or nail wipe from straying into open bottles.

I have to agree with you Sassy ... I use a pump bottle for my polish remover, and have atomisers on my other liquid bottles.

This prevents bits of cotton wool or nail wipe from straying into open bottles.
Hi!
What are these pump bottles like,do you have a picture of one to show me on here.

do you have a creative catalogue? they are usually in there.

These are the ones in the Hyperion Catalogue

you can buy them at the OSNS and any other nail supplier really - they are a god send

Creative Nail Design – the official UK supplier

link for you sarah x
You're all great girl,thank you!

The one I have at the moment for nail polish remover is with the bits in is one with creative on it.what should I do,as it's a grate little pump bottle and I'ed be gutted if I had to throw the pump bottle away I think.

Any advice! :wink2:

You're all great girl,thank you!

The one I have at the moment for nail polish remover is with the bits in is one with creative on it.what should I do,as it's a grate little pump bottle and I'ed be gutted if I had to throw the pump bottle away I think.

Can't you just empty it, clean it out and re-fill it then? xx

Get rid of the contents, give it a good clean and sanitise it when it's dried, then refill.
I find that if I haven't used my Scrubfresh pump for a few days I get bits around the pump part.

Latest posts

Back