bitty nail polish remover..........

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Get rid of the contents, give it a good clean and sanitise it when it's dried, then refill.
I find that if I haven't used my Scrubfresh pump for a few days I get bits around the pump part.
I now this might sound silly but how would I clean and sanitise the pump and what with?:rolleyes:

Many Thanks! :hug:

I now this might sound silly but how would I clean and sanitise the pump and what with?:rolleyes:
Wash in soapy water using a brush to get into the little gaps in the pump part, rinse in clean water, leave to dry then spray with sanitiser, I use Chlorispray.

Wash in soapy water using a brush to get into the little gaps in the pump part, rinse in clean water, leave to dry then spray with sanitiser, I use Chlorispray.

Once I have washed the bottle, I fill it up with clean soapy water and 'pump' it through, this gives the pipes a good clean, then do the same, but with plain water, to get rid of any soap residue.

Hth's Sarah

Once I have washed the bottle, I fill it up with clean soapy water and 'pump' it through, this gives the pipes a good clean, then do the same, but with plain water, to get rid of any soap residue.

Hth's Sarah
Hi!

Thank you ValencianNails and Hope I'll clean out my pump hopeful sometime tomorrow when I have a free moment.

Thanks Again! :hug:

Latest posts

Back