Black French nail extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lil_miss_me

Reaction score
hi i have a client booked in for black french nail extensions i was just wondering what you would recomend i dont do acrylic i only gel, silk and fiberglass. i was going to buy the nsi black colour gel and create a smile line or do you think black french tips would be better?

hi i have a client booked in for black french nail extensions i was just wondering what you would recomend i dont do acrylic i only gel, silk and fiberglass. i was going to buy the nsi black colour gel and create a smile line or do you think black french tips would be better?

gel would be easier - at rebalance you'd have to take the tip off and redo if you had nothing to cover the growth with. Hth's :)

I would use black gel too....build in clear/pink and just use the black gel as you would POW....that way if she comes back in a few weeks for infills and whats a change you can just buff off the black gel...and infill as normal...and use something else...POW or glitter.

Better than having to soak off a start over.

thanks for your advice :) il purchase some black gel thanks so much xx :hug:

Definetley Black gel it will look much better :lol:

Also you can use the black gel for nail art on other clients... I saw some great nails done today with gel nail art.. they looked amazing

I have the NSI black gel and it's great. Did a black french overlay on my daughter a few months ago and they looked good. Much better when client wants to change to do this over natural tip than black tips.

Did you get some gel? What did you get?

I have the NSI black gel and it's great. Did a black french overlay on my daughter a few months ago and they looked good. Much better when client wants to change to do this over natural tip than black tips.

Did you get some gel? What did you get?

i use NSI black gel too, its great. The only thing - it has to be applied thin, otherwise it does not cure in the middle. I also cure it double time just to make sure) :hug:

i also used IBD bio black)

Latest posts

Back