Black round clients cuticle after gels

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AlanyaMackie

Reaction score
i did a Client this afternoon for gel nails. I used jessica. She pointed out that there was black round the cuticle when I was leaving. I wiped it away and said it was most probably fluff. She’s now messaged me saying that there’s loads and it won’t go away. She described it as rubbery. I’ve explained that it could be clothing as she was wearing back jeans. She’s now asked me to remove the whole set tomorrow for her. But it’s my birthday and I was planning on taking a day off.

Any advice on what this could be? And how to rectify. As I don’t want to have to work xx

Ask her for a picture.
And enjoy your birthday , you don’t owe anyone an explanation just say gosh you so sorry could you come the following day as you don’t have any avail appointments.

I hope you not refunding her .
What could have happened is she could been left with a little bit of the inhibition layer which picked up black from her jeans.
Just needs to use a clean wipe and remove the polish topcoat (assuming you used that) and re wipe with your cleanser again.

We can’t help more without a picture

I have a picture won’t let me upload it! I thought I may not have wiped the inhabition layer. I never refund just rectify the problem. She’s has messaged and has now told me she thinks it’s her jeans! Clients aye! Never listen haha! Thanks for our response

She prob had a bath now and realised the colour come off in the bath.
The clients can sometimes over react and in turn land up being rude but it’s still not nice especially on the eve of your birthday.

Well have a super day and enjoy your birthday [emoji320]

Latest posts

Back