bleach shampoo results

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jrobinson

Reaction score
Hi all, i had my bleach shampoo today wanted to let you c the results.
it lifted so quickly and so light i couldnt believe it. ive attached a photo of me before, duringx2, and after.
Amazing!

Attachments

• me n gareth at Mum and Dads 30th wedding anniversary.jpg
    me n gareth at Mum and Dads 30th wedding anniversary.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 1,115
  • during.jpg
    during.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 4,176
  • during1.jpg
    during1.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 2,082
  • after.jpg
    after.jpg
    131.2 KB · Views: 1,572
wow thats amazing! your hair is a lovely colour in both colours :green: how long did it take? xx

Hey it did lift well didnt it ? what ratios did you use ? :hug: x minky x

hi, it took about 20min with the bleach shampoo on. then normal for the tint. it did lift so well, considering ive had a 5 line tint on each month for the past 6 months, i though it would lift at all. think the ratios are 1scoop bleach, 60ml water, 30ml shampoo and 30ml 6%.
amazing!! i love being a bit lighter i feel more summery!
x

hi, it took about 20min with the bleach shampoo on. then normal for the tint. it did lift so well, considering ive had a 5 line tint on each month for the past 6 months, i though it would lift at all. think the ratios are 1scoop bleach, 60ml water, 30ml shampoo and 30ml 6%.
x

Hey thanks for that , it lifted really well indeed , and it looks lovely too
:hug: x minky

it looks great glad your happy with the results :)

x
This is what we use also.

Another less aggressive formula maybe 1- 1 1/2 levels- 60 ml warm/hot water 1 scoop bleach, enough shampoo to lather (about 5-10ml, basically one squirt) at the shampoo bowl on damp (barely damp) hair and lather through, starting at the darkest area.

This formula won't lighten as much as the first but if you are just a tiny bit too dark on a fresh color, it is highly effective. It also works if you need to lighten a little when highlighting over previous color.

Very nice results, I have used this method on myself when needing to lighten, I had some darker colour put in with my highlights and the ends grabbed a bit too much so I lightened it a bit. I am a professional before anyone asks! So I knew what I was doing!! haha.

Latest posts

Back