Blink & Go Lashes from NOUVEAU

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean no offence to anyone when I say this but I trained in Lash Extensions in October which I believe is around the same time Geeg trained. I would not consider myself a lash expert.

Of course everyone has a right to their opinions and that's what a forum is all about but I don't see how anyone who has trained in a product about 4 months ago can be an expert. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Someone may be a business guru, a marketing expert, have a vast knowledge of glue/adhesive and be very well respected(which I do) but an expert in a service they've been doing for 4 months???

Ok what I was trying to put across with this quote was that it was implied that Geeg wasnt qualified to comment on this thread and of course she is!
I maybe shouldn't have used the Expert but she does know what she is talking about.
I just want to say you will find that her knowledge is for wider than just adhesive and of course as professionals we do not use glue:rolleyes:
So i did think that that comment was a little rude and of course there will be loads of you who don't but hey hey its my opinion.:rolleyes:

Well said angelina221 I totally agree with your comments only the lash experts would understand:wink2:

I would just like to point out that i never said anything about only lash experts would understand. I am well aware that Geeg has trained in eyelash extensions. Just wanted to clarify that :)
As i have said before, i do understand the concept but i still feel that they should either have all their services salon based or not. Just to pick one service is unfair especially when techs are already offering this service at home with other companies.
I do think that there are 2 types of clients, those that like to go to a salon and those that prefer people to come to them. Those that prefer people to come to them and want to have this service will use someone who offers the service. Obviously that will be another company and Nouveau will be missing out on that part of the market.

Ok what I was trying to put across with this quote was that it was implied that Geeg wasnt qualified to comment on this thread and of course she is!
I maybe shouldn't have used the Expert but she does know what she is talking about.
I just want to say you will find that her knowledge is for wider than just adhesive and of course as professionals we do not use glue:rolleyes:
So i did think that that comment was a little rude and of course there will be loads of you who don't but hey hey its my opinion.:rolleyes:

BTW, I think anyone who reads these boards are qualified to comment on this. :green:

Ummm I wonder what lashes she has trained in wouldn't be Nouveau......would it? Just asking!

BTW, I think anyone who reads these boards are qualified to comment on this. :green:
So true couldn't have but it better myself see my point has been taken.

2 grand for a chair? wowsa some chair, is it heated or anything nice.
does it do stuff, has it got integral speakers.
OOh does it have an injecter seat if someone gets in it we dont like
hahha.
sorry thought i would lighten things up here

surely if companys want to get rich, they will take your money once trained, no? or maybe they dont really need the money.
and even in a little salon at home the clients will spread the word about blink and go, because everyone of their freinds will ask (where did u get those lashes from) and they will say i sat in this really nice chair in this cosy little salon in someones back garden.
good luck i hope you sort it out
xx

You may all be enjoying this thread but frankly it has run its course. I know nothing about lashes but I find several of the posts on this thread break the site rules on so many levels.

Time for clunk click I think!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back