Blixz

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nails for u

Reaction score
anyone see blixz or trendy nail wraps at beauty uk anyone buy anyone tried it yet what were your thoughts

Bought some Trendy Nails sets but haven't tried them yet. Will do soon and see how they go on and last. ;)

I've tried Trendy Nail Wraps - they were pretty good, went on easy enough and lasted on my clients nails for about 3 weeks and she works behind a bar!!!!

I purchased 5 packs of Trendy's at the show......not tried them yet but did have one applied to my little finger on Sunday and it's still intact!!

Will update you on how long it lasts!!!

Claire
www.bare-necessities.co.uk

I saw them at the show. As a company they seemed very friendly and very helpful. I didnt buy any but my friend did and as far as i know shes going to try them out today! I will let you know how she gets on.

Jodie x x

ive been doing the blixz metallic on toes this morning when i learn how to upload pictures ill show you all

I bought some Trendy Nail wraps recently and used them on my toes, they lasted ages and didn't budge until I took them off!

Latest posts

Back