Blondi Rae - is it really that good?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You need to follow the instructions and rinsing process, then it won't, and also bare in mind to go one shade lighter when you apply target colour.xx

Thanks for your help :) x

Well, it sounds like their product is better than their customer service....I emailed them 3 weeks ago and they haven't even bothered to acknowledge me with a reply....Shame, as i was looking forward to buying it and trying it on a few clients,Don't think i will bother now :confused:

Well, it sounds like their product is better than their customer service....I emailed them 3 weeks ago and they haven't even bothered to acknowledge me with a reply....Shame, as i was looking forward to buying it and trying it on a few clients,Don't think i will bother now :confused:

Sorry too hear that, they have always been extremely prompt with emailing back.
You can always buy online I think?xx

To be honest i'm a bit loathe to buy their product if they can't even be bothered to reply to my email, Customer service is one of my bugbears,it costs nothing to be polite and makes all the difference to the service provided,For me its the first port of call and very much dictates whether i will use a product/service ..whether it be for my business or in my personal life..
There seems to be quite a buzz around this product ,I'm doing alot of colour corrections this year so was quite interested in it and had all these ideas about repackaging the service on my price menu etc but i will leave it for now and stick with what i have been using.At the same time if it really is that good i don't want to 'cut my nose of to spite my face' so to speak so i may try contacting them again in the New Year.Will see :wink2:

Hi guys!! Ive used that Colour remover as seen on tv before and it lifted built up black to an orange, then applied bleached highlights and flooded the rest with colour, but the colour went straight back to black!! :mad:

What would happen if you coloured straight over the blondi rae process??

could you bleach over it too??

:confused:

I thought that. I've got a client in next weekend who has been colouring her hair almost black for 6 months and wants to go "caramel" with blonde hi/lights. I've warned her it could be a long process but will be taking strands on Wednesday. Do you think I would be ok using this? I'm very wary of colour erasers! X

I feel the same about the customer service, they have a page on facebook and when I joined, they asked me if I wanted some samples, and if so just contact them and they would send me some - I emailed them, no answer! So I called them and the lady on the phone said that they didn't do samples! I explained that whomever was running their facebook page thinks otherwise, so she said she would call Rae and confirm with her. I got a call back a few days later and was told that they didn't do samples!

I had heard how good the product was so i ordered some anyway, and I must say that it is really good, and only works out at £5 per treatment as you get 8 applications out of one lot.

I thought that. I've got a client in next weekend who has been colouring her hair almost black for 6 months and wants to go "caramel" with blonde hi/lights. I've warned her it could be a long process but will be taking strands on Wednesday. Do you think I would be ok using this? I'm very wary of colour erasers! X

Absolutely fine, I think it only reverts back to dark if the rinsing time is cut, and instructions not followed correctly!
Bare in mind that the hair is porous though, go maybe a shade or 2 lighter then target shade as it sucks it right up!
I did a client on sat... Box coloured black, then bright red etc etc, Blondie rae worked beautiful... Lifted out to a bright copper base 7.
I did 3 quarter head fine bleach 20vol weaves, and flooded with a 7 in L'Oreal richesse... Came out more like a six, but I'm sure it will fade out nicely, it was lovely!

You can never guarantee the outcome of colour correction, so don't promise the earth, she might not be able to achieve the caramel base first off.. But you can asses that after you have removed the colour :) xox

I feel the same about the customer service, they have a page on facebook and when I joined, they asked me if I wanted some samples, and if so just contact them and they would send me some - I emailed them, no answer! So I called them and the lady on the phone said that they didn't do samples! I explained that whomever was running their facebook page thinks otherwise, so she said she would call Rae and confirm with her. I got a call back a few days later and was told that they didn't do samples!

I had heard how good the product was so i ordered some anyway, and I must say that it is really good, and only works out at £5 per treatment as you get 8 applications out of one lot.

Thats bad considering the home page of their website offers an email address to request samples!! Bottom of the page, text left hand side of kylie pic x
Sent from my E15i using SalonGeek

hi where are you buying this from for £40 bargain

Absolutely fine, I think it only reverts back to dark if the rinsing time is cut, and instructions not followed correctly!
Bare in mind that the hair is porous though, go maybe a shade or 2 lighter then target shade as it sucks it right up!
I did a client on sat... Box coloured black, then bright red etc etc, Blondie rae worked beautiful... Lifted out to a bright copper base 7.
I did 3 quarter head fine bleach 20vol weaves, and flooded with a 7 in L'Oreal richesse... Came out more like a six, but I'm sure it will fade out nicely, it was lovely!

You can never guarantee the outcome of colour correction, so don't promise the earth, she might not be able to achieve the caramel base first off.. But you can asses that after you have removed the colour :) xox

Brilliant thanks Hun! Will get some tomorrow and have a bash! X

Hi Everyone

I used Blondie Rae today on a client who had used a live purple about a base 4/5 - here's some photo's just to give you an idea of what can be achieved (before and after)

Attachments

• blondie5 (1 of 1).jpg
    blondie5 (1 of 1).jpg
    140 KB · Views: 408
  • blondie4 (1 of 1).jpg
    blondie4 (1 of 1).jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 413
  • blondie1 (1 of 1).jpg
    blondie1 (1 of 1).jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 429
  • blondie3 (1 of 1).jpg
    blondie3 (1 of 1).jpg
    138.5 KB · Views: 421
Hi Everyone

I used Blondie Rae today on a client who had used a live purple about a base 4/5 - here's some photo's just to give you an idea of what can be achieved (before and after)
Wow, that's a nice colour already !!:eek:
Did she have it re-tinted after?

Wow, that's a nice colour already !!:eek:
Did she have it re-tinted after?

Yes I did 3/4 head of highlights straight afterwards with blondor 6% - the blondie rae only removed the artificial colour and took her back to her natural base 7/8 and because she wanted to go blonde, a few highlights were needed. I was really pleased, and so was client :biggrin: (And it is very lucrative!)

It really is a fab product, just wish their customer service was a bit better!

Yes I did 3/4 head of highlights straight afterwards with blondor 6% - the blondie rae only removed the artificial colour and took her back to her natural base 7/8 and because she wanted to go blonde, a few highlights were needed. I was really pleased, and so was client :biggrin: (And it is very lucrative!)

It really is a fab product, just wish their customer service was a bit better!

Totally agree on the lack of customer service! I called them to try find out some more information as my Internet was down and the girl clearly couldn't b bothered to speak to me the information I got was to "pump one bit then the other bit into your little pot thingy" no help what so ever! And then she said "well it will just come with instructions wont it?!" If it wasn't for everybody on here posting pictures and praising it I wouldn't be buying it! But I have ordered some so we will see how I get on :) x

where are you buying it from? whats the cheapest ?

where are you buying it from? whats the cheapest ?

I've got it from there actual website it was £39 + vat can't remember what the final price was but postage is free too! Type blondi Rae into google n it should come up..that's for 8 applications aswel x

Hello I have bought the colour remover, the shine shampoo and con also the colour care shampoo and con.
I phoned was able to order and it arrived the next day as she said it would.
Dont have any before and afters yet but cant wait to try it.:lol:
I also pointed out that the web site hasnt got all the litre sizes in the shampoo and cons.
I wanted the shine 1 ltr of both and the coloured 1 ltr of both and they had these.
you dont have to buy the 5 ltrs as it shows on the web site.:biggrin:

I think i will order some tomorrow ive got a girl in on saturday that i could use it on do they do a next day delivery ?

I think i will order some tomorrow ive got a girl in on saturday that i could use it on do they do a next day delivery ?

If you order by 3pm its next day delivery xx

Right guys need some help - so confused!!!!! Product worked brilliantly on lifting the artificial colour out...followed all the steps by the book and it lifted to a 9/10 golden blonde from a 4!...I did this with 3 strands...then I tested a different colour on each 1. Bleach and 6%, 2. Bleach and 9% 3. 12.0 and 6%. The bleached strands came out really orange AND darker!! And the 12.0 came out exactly as the strands started (4.0!!!!) what on earth has happened? So disapponted as it was going so well :( x

Latest posts

Back