Blondi Rae - is it really that good?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would have said that you have not rinsed it long enough.

Did you rinse for 5, apply buffer leave for 1 min, rinse for another 5 and repeat buffer process??

I would say ring them up, but reading on here they do not have good customer service!!

I have yet to try this, but would love to.

I would have said that you have not rinsed it long enough.

Did you rinse for 5, apply buffer leave for 1 min, rinse for another 5 and repeat buffer process??

I would say ring them up, but reading on here they do not have good customer service!!

I have yet to try this, but would love to.

I thought this but I thought I'd rinsed for five!! Yeah did exactly that with the buffer :( scared to use it on my client now tho! Xx

I thought this but I thought I'd rinsed for five!! Yeah did exactly that with the buffer :( scared to use it on my client now tho! Xx

Ive never used this remover but with affinage you have to rinse for 5/10 and shampoo 4/5 times before you use the buffer or post erasor as its called in affinage... I wouldnt have thought justvrinsing would be suffient enough to get the colour out the hair but i could be wrong as ive never used this one! X

OMG im scared as well now ! im using it on one of my clients tomorrow :Scared: oh fingers crossed it works i will keep you posted x

You just have to follow exact instructions...
Mix part 1 and 2 leave for an hour
Rinse for 5mins
Apply buffer/part 3 leave for 1
Rinse for 5mins
Apply buffer/part 3 again and leave for 1min
Rinse for 5.
Then dry off and apply your colour.

Are you still not gettin good results?
I've used this product about 7times now, and got perfect results minus 1 client, but it was my fault for choosing target shade not one shade lighter.

xox

You just have to follow exact instructions...
Mix part 1 and 2 leave for an hour
Rinse for 5mins
Apply buffer/part 3 leave for 1
Rinse for 5mins
Apply buffer/part 3 again and leave for 1min
Rinse for 5.
Then dry off and apply your colour.

Are you still not gettin good results?
I've used this product about 7times now, and got perfect results minus 1 client, but it was my fault for choosing target shade not one shade lighter.

xox

Il try again later with another strand and see how I get on thanks guys il time my rinsing! X

It's a big hassle the rinsing process, but better to be safe then sorry :) cxxx

Well girls used it 2day and it was great i will try and upload photos later :)

These are the photos before and after

Attachments

• nov 11 039.jpg
    nov 11 039.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 388
  • nov 11 040.jpg
    nov 11 040.jpg
    138.6 KB · Views: 378
  • nov 11 041.jpg
    nov 11 041.jpg
    140.9 KB · Views: 373
  • nov 11 042.jpg
    nov 11 042.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 376
  • nov 11 043.jpg
    nov 11 043.jpg
    132.6 KB · Views: 380
Looks lovley in the end hun :)

Looks brill!...Well I did another strand test today and it came out perfecto :) musnt have rinsed it long enough before! Defiantly will be timing myself haha! Doing the real thing tomorrow so will upload pics too :) x

I really want to see more pics!! :D

Looks brill!...Well I did another strand test today and it came out perfecto :) musnt have rinsed it long enough before! Defiantly will be timing myself haha! Doing the real thing tomorrow so will upload pics too :) x

i put a timer on to time it . i can wait to use it again :)

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1321312104.868914.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1321312117.657473.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1321312132.504220.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1321312144.567848.jpg

Don't know if these pics are going to work..lighting is rubbish only had spot lights to work with :( Doesn't look as dark underneath, used a level 6 all over then caramel and bleach & 6% hi/lights x

i put a timer on to time it . i can wait to use it again :)

That's what I ended up doing! Atleast u know you're safe then! Love it it's fab :) x

It lifted really well.

One question to anybody, once you've used it and got to the lightest it would go, would high lifted tint lift it??

It lifted really well.

One question to anybody, once you've used it and got to the lightest it would go, would high lifted tint lift it??
oooh gd one!! I've used bleach before an it lifted well with No damage, but flooded round the highlights with a colour and it went dark again :( but I just put target shade over not a few shades lighter lol x

oooh gd one!! I've used bleach before an it lifted well with No damage, but flooded round the highlights with a colour and it went dark again :( but I just put target shade over not a few shades lighter lol x

Highlift didn't do anything on ours.

hi guys

well i finally got a call back from them about this product. it was really hard trying to get technical support from them no one seams to know then they were on their dinner. then they gave me the number for there marketing manager Chris rang twice and left voice mail twice.

finally spoke to Chris and found out from him that the process is

apply product leave for 30 mins to 1 hr
rinse for 5 then towel dry
then rinse again for 5
apply buffer 1min
rinse for 5
apply buffer again
rinse for 5

DONT colour the hair for 3 to 7 days preferably 1 month!!!!

when i questioned him on this he said people are happy with this because they know it will be coloured again in a few days. and this tme was needed to let the cuticle rest, and to prevent damage.
i know my clients wont be happy to wait around with ginger hair for 3 days

i just want to know really if you all re dye the hair on the same day? and is the condition ok?

i have done 1 strand test so far and it looks ok you can see a bit of the original colour at the top. so all the purple/red has gone.

also would you guys apply it to very damaged hair?

and even if you got a good result from removing the colour, would you still strand test to see if the condition was ok before re dying or mainly highlighting with bleach?

thx x

Attachments

• IMG_3663 (478x640).jpg
    IMG_3663 (478x640).jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 197

Latest posts

Back