Blondi Rae - is it really that good?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh and if anyone wants the number for Chris for tech support PM me and id be glad to pass it on. and hopefully he will answer

Before and after pics of 1 app of Blondi rae
Not coloured yet though she's in next week..
Target is to be lighting brown with highlights
But scared to put bleach on it though Cus it feels like crap
We have taken strands to test do fingers crossed
I'll post more pics next week :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1322312565.359774.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1322312565.359774.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 288
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1322312581.531363.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1322312581.531363.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 298
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1322312597.867094.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1322312597.867094.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 273
Before and after pics of 1 app of Blondi rae
Not coloured yet though she's in next week..
Target is to be lighting brown with highlights
But scared to put bleach on it though Cus it feels like crap
We have taken strands to test do fingers crossed
I'll post more pics next week :)

Are you finding this product still damages the hair to a degree then? or anyone else having used it? was considering giving it a go instead of Affinage but not if it's a damaging product :)

x

Are you finding this product still damages the hair to a degree then? or anyone else having used it? was considering giving it a go instead of Affinage but not if it's a damaging product :)

x

I haven't found it damaging to the hair at all, used it 7 times now, and always coloured straight away.
If it was such a issue not to colour straight away, then why have they not stated this on the product itself? That makes no sense.xx

No I think in this case it's what the client has don't over the past year which includes full head bleached highlights over red dye
Permanent red highlift full head
Then quasies
Then she has stripped it at home ( she said her roots went orange on her natural hair)
Then then re dyed it red!!!
So now she wants it fixed

this sounds so like the colour b4 product they sell in boots! very similar processes! and no bleach or damage. wouldnt be surprised if same company.

I bought a box after my stripping at the hairdressers made my hair even more red. now i'm training i'm really tempted to get my tutor to have a look and maybe try it, intrigued to see whats under my many layers!

gone from full head highlights to brown that went red-y brown then tried stripping and didnt work so just choc brown now but want to get back to a nutmeg colour like my original base.

this sounds so like the colour b4 product they sell in boots! very similar processes! and no bleach or damage. wouldnt be surprised if same company.

I bought a box after my stripping at the hairdressers made my hair even more red. now i'm training i'm really tempted to get my tutor to have a look and maybe try it, intrigued to see whats under my many layers!

gone from full head highlights to brown that went red-y brown then tried stripping and didnt work so just choc brown now but want to get back to a nutmeg colour like my original base.

I would hope it's not the same company!! As the one in boots is a fraction of the cost!!

I would hope it's not the same company!! As the one in boots is a fraction of the cost!!

The one in boots is only single use though. The pro one is for more applications I think. :)

I'm not impressed with there delivery!! Ordered 4 days ago still not got says next day in there site!!

Will ring Monday... Good job I don't need it yet!!

your right it is the same company!!!
i was surprised to but he told me that the salon product was a lot stronger.

I haven't found it damaging to the hair at all, used it 7 times now, and always coloured straight away.
If it was such a issue not to colour straight away, then why have they not stated this on the product itself? That makes no sense.xx

hi sarah
yeah i know what you mean.=]... i have issues with my reps about stuff they say about other products and i get angry and reply saying well why doesn't it say so on the product!!
it doesn't make any sense and they should have more detailed instructions/manual that come with the product on purchase.

i promise you though that is what chris told me.. his number is 07969298025 the receptionist gave it to me for technical help so im sure its ok to put it on here.

well here is my latest one got an other one on Saturday
sorry some are the wrong way round computer wont let me fix them :rolleyes:

Attachments

• nov 11 081.jpg
    nov 11 081.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 328
  • nov 11 082.jpg
    nov 11 082.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 315
  • nov 11 150.jpg
    nov 11 150.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 316
  • nov 11 151.jpg
    nov 11 151.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 332
  • nov 11 152.jpg
    nov 11 152.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 320
I have just ordered some. They said it will arrive tomorrow, we shall see! Would you all say the main thing is to make sure you rinse for long enough?

Forgot to take a before pic but her hair was dyed with a level 4 permanent colour.. We bleach bathed it about 2 weeks prior and it didn't do much so we Blondi Rae'd it and this is the result after 1 app and we didn't re dye because she liked the colour it went to .... Happy days :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1322659380.118765.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1322659380.118765.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 252
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1322659395.721504.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1322659395.721504.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 261
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1322659408.686705.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1322659408.686705.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 245
I have just ordered some. They said it will arrive tomorrow, we shall see! Would you all say the main thing is to make sure you rinse for long enough?

yes i use a timer 5mins is longer than what you think x

I ordered some Tuesday and and it arrived promptly Wednesday afternoon,Am looking forward to using it Monday,Will post some pics if i remember to take them :) My client has lovely black lengths/ends and bright Red regrowth from an attempted home colour to save herself money :rolleyes: ....Should be interesting ;)

What do you charge If you this on a client?? Only for the stripping??

I think my clients would only give me about £2.50 for a strip, lol.

:wink2: :Grope: :smack:

we are charging £40 per application, the rinsing is booked in with the stylist due to this being the most important part of the process, so 30mins for app 30mins for rinsing = 1 hr of my stylists time

you have to think of the money you could make if you were doing something else like a tint regrowth and blow dry or full head foils..

you have to charge what you could make in 1 hr or what you want to make in a hr.
remember this is colour correction after all

your right it is the same company!!!
i was surprised to but he told me that the salon product was a lot stronger.

ha no way! I thought it must be as had all same characteristics!!

think I'll def get tutor to use it on me as a test one now as I want a change anyway.

Latest posts

Back