Blondi Rae - is it really that good?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so wud most of those people hair have been that colour originally? sorry to be a pest, the thing that intrigues me the most is that is supposed to remove aritificial colour and leave the natural pigment alone. . that wud be the real test for me. . . im quite tempted to get it and try it on my own barnett. . . in the instructions also, can you tell me if say i had died my hair dark but with highlift foils, is it safe to go on to the highlighted areas or would it do something freaky to lightened hair. . obv it wont return it to dark, mabye jus strip out some remaining tone? x

Well stage one is complete - think it will need a 2nd app what do you think ?

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1318418918.098351.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1318418918.098351.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 588
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1318418930.121877.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1318418930.121877.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 621

Fab result!

Whats your target shade? Not too sure about 2nd app.... not tried it, give it a go though... wouldnt of thought there would be any 'artificial' colour pigment left though.

xox

There's loads left - there was a lot of red in it - when I spoke to the rep she said you can do up to 3 applications!? I'm an ash blonde 7/8 under Neath the dark red should be high lift tint, hoping to get it 2 shades lighter before I put foils through :)

so wud most of those people hair have been that colour originally? sorry to be a pest, the thing that intrigues me the most is that is supposed to remove aritificial colour and leave the natural pigment alone. . that wud be the real test for me. . . im quite tempted to get it and try it on my own barnett. . . in the instructions also, can you tell me if say i had died my hair dark but with highlift foils, is it safe to go on to the highlighted areas or would it do something freaky to lightened hair. . obv it wont return it to dark, mabye jus strip out some remaining tone? x

Because they don't use bleach or perxoide, it wouldn't damage or do anything to lightened hair apart from possibly removing tone : )

Looks like it has lighted your roots aswell though, so it does alter natural hair :/

Looks like it has lighted your roots aswell though, so it does alter natural hair :/

I'd say thats just the light reflecting to be honest...there's no way it can lift

A after second application - can't see much difference?

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1318434097.738572.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1318434097.738572.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 476
I don't see that it has lifted my roots it's the lighting and the fact that I already had bleach foils in before I started - the blondi Rae just cleaned them up - my regrowth/natural hair is still very much there. I am now having foils put in will post finished job later :) if you look at these two photos the diff is very impressive - hair is totally fine not stringy or brittle at all

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1318434158.022156.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1318434158.022156.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 525
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1318434178.703845.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1318434178.703845.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 536
this stuff sounds and looks fab. going to have to get some in!!
You should work on commission for them ha ha:lol:

yeah me too, im very impressed !!!

so im off googling my head off about this product =] lol

it seams quite simple to buy online.. and u could totally blag it that you r a salon or mobile =[

it depresses me that the consumer can buy professional products online when they should be profesional use/purchase only.... =[

it seams quite simple to buy online.. and u could totally blag it that you r a salon or mobile =[

it depresses me that the consumer can buy professional products online when they should be profesional use/purchase only.... =[
yes i thought that!! Realy annoying

yes i thought that!! Realy annoying

i know and i use Schwarzkopf colours in my salon, i have been happy with them BUT, it gets on my tit s when they advertise box dyes for pro results at home... grrrr

im may be looking for a new brand :/

i know and i use Schwarzkopf colours in my salon, i have been happy with them BUT, it gets on my tit s when they advertise box dyes for pro results at home... grrrr

! like wella coz the dont do that haha

I have just sent them a message on their facebook page about the general public buying their products, it doesn't look professional at all. I think it would help if you had to register to buy their products, or product copies of certificates etc x

nice one ballyboo =] x

Matrix are absolutely wonderful :) x

Hi guys!! Ive used that Colour remover as seen on tv before and it lifted built up black to an orange, then applied bleached highlights and flooded the rest with colour, but the colour went straight back to black!! :mad:

What would happen if you coloured straight over the blondi rae process??

could you bleach over it too??

:confused:

Hi guys!! Ive used that Colour remover as seen on tv before and it lifted built up black to an orange, then applied bleached highlights and flooded the rest with colour, but the colour went straight back to black!! :mad:

What would happen if you coloured straight over the blondi rae process??

could you bleach over it too??

:confused:

You need to follow the instructions and rinsing process, then it won't, and also bare in mind to go one shade lighter when you apply target colour.xx

Latest posts

Back