Blood moon-anybody waiting up to see?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mommabear

Reaction score
As it says really geeks ☺☺
Anybody waiting up to see??
Ive just jumped into bed.......hopefully waiting up too see it :)

Xx

Trying to stay awake! [emoji42]

I fell asleep and missed the whole thing! Oh well.. Only 30 years until the next one [emoji52]

I was told that on supermoons that you should make a list of the things you want to come to fruition. I hurriedly made a list of 10 positive things fingers crossed they come true!! I kept the list by my window to "absorb" the energy.

I had a great view from my window and then a few hours later the moon had moved lol (duh!:eek:)- so i went to a different bedroom found the moon again and then decided to look a bit strange perhaps to my neighbors by flickering the curtains every few minutes! I was up until it looked like a eclipsed crescent that i fell asleep- meh!:(

I actually had a enjoyable night! hehe! Do any of you guys view the perseid showers in august? The are the most amazing shooting stars that you'll see.- just take a pillow!;) xoxo

I didn't know that Wonderwoman. Shame, I could have done with some of that.

I got up at 3 am with my other half. He'd insisted I set an alarm, but he had to be woken by me and then went back to bed long before me.
We oldies shouldn't try waiting another 33 years...

I was packing orders for my online business up to 3:30ish, in between checking what the moon looked like...went back to bed once the moon was fully red.

Latest posts

Back