Body Exfoliation Treatment

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alimac

Reaction score
Do any of you offer body exfoliation as a stand alone treatment? If so how long and how much for a full body?

We recently had an open salon at college and it was very popular with clients.
My classmates all think it would be a really good treatment to add to our treatment list but I'm not so sure so thought I would ask you guys!

Just bumping this up as i was considering offering this as a treatment in my salon.
thought it would be good for clients before spray tan or even before their hols.

I offer it as an add on to full body massage, back massage and offer back facials for the summer which includes exfoliation. The back massage with exfoliation is popular with men. I add £3 on to a back massage and £ 9 for a full body. Probably not enough but it doesn't take long.

We offer exfoliation treatments from the 3 ranges we carry. CND - Vani-t & Natalie.
A full body exfoliation From $45.00
+ 1/2 hr massage average 1 hr 15 mins. $85.00

These are excellent treatments as add ons & are fast becomming the norm in alot of beauty salons - day spa's & more.

Hi offer a Skin Glow Ritual (exfoliation) it is £20 for back and £30 for full body and takes 30mins, has been quite popular but not massively.

We offer a Body Polish which is a half hour appointment and costs £18. It consists of a body brush all over followed by a full body scrub and we then pop them in the shower to rinse the scrub off. It's quite a popular treatment, great before a tan.
xx:hug:xx

Hello
We offer this treatment - marine salt scrub (we add different essential oils peppermint, orange, lemaon etc)
45 mins and £25. Very popular treatment. We either let them pop into the shower or (if using exfoliant that dissovles in water) we take it off with warm damp flanels.
HTH
xxx

Body polishes are always extremely popular and alot of therapists can "bypass" these treatments.

However you can make more profit for doing these as they give fantastic results on the skin,for holidays,pre,or post tan to enhance a tan,before abody massage,or integrate it as part of a "body ritual."

You do not necessarily need a shower for body polishes,using a hot cabbi with hot mitts can be sufficient,or you can shower should the salon have one.

Applying any product after a body scrub will then penetrate much quicker and have a better effect on the skin.In turn the clients skin will be fresh,supple and hydrated.

Alot of people tend to neglect the body and concentrate on the face,so promoting body poliashes and treatments is a very good add on to the treatment menu.hth.:)

Thanks for all your replies. Might be worth considering as it doesn't cost anthing to add it to the treatment list and see how it goes, it might be popular for summer. That said, I often feel that it is in the winter months my body mostly needs looking after!

Latest posts

Back