Body Wraps - no shower

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrsSmith

Reaction score
Hi, was just wondering what body wraps you therapists do if you don't have shower facilities in your salon. I want to introduce some wraps but don't have shower. Thanks x

Use two big natural sponges and warm soapy water to rinse. Although I know with most wraps you wouldn't rinse the product off once applied.x

We have loads of body treatments that don't require a shower!
Drop me a pm for details...

Shrinking Violet Body Wrap does not need to be washed off after ;) xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I do shrinking violet already so just looking for some other wraps x

Hi Lynne,

Could you pm me too please?
Thanks

See what you started Lynne!! Me too please :)

Will do, ladies!
It would be most helpful if you could send us an email to [email protected] with your name and address details and we can have info and sample packs in the post to you on Monday!

Universal contour wrap doesn't need a shower x

I use universal body wrap - no shower needed ...
Needs to be left on for 24 hrs to carry on working its magic ... !!!

Is that a slimming wrap? I already use shrinking violet for slimming so was looking for other. Thanks x

I think the only non wash wraps are slimming wraps! You could do as someone said above and just use sponges to wash off! Like before spray tans and we did the manual ones and had to do the exfoliation before

Hi Ladies,

Just thought I would let you know that we at Universal Contour Wrap do not require you to have a shower after a body wrap. In fact, our clay formula helps to draw toxins and impurities from the skin and we recommend clients do not shower for a couple of days post-wrap in order for maximum effect.

Our Classic wrap guarantees the clients lose a minimum of 6" from their first body wrap, or they get their money back. It also guarantees they maintain their inch loss for at least 30 days, or they receive a free treatment.

Please feel free to message me if you have any questions.

Many thanks, Chris Jones

Last edited:
hello I would like to know about the body wraps you offer that don't require a shower. Please email me.
Thank You
Mandy
[email protected]

hiya I can offer body wraps that dont need a shower
private message me if you would like more info or email me in [email protected]

Latest posts

Back