bonded removal emergency!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ladygxxx

Reaction score
hey guys

would appreciate any help you have!!!!

I used keratin tipped pre bonded extensions and after i removed them tonnes of glue is left in.

how on earth do i get it out? it wont budge with a brush and has gone hard :(

thanks in advance..i'm really stuck and will NEVER do my own extentions again :(

anita x

I'm guessing you mean hair extensions? I am not a hair geek but am sure that olive oil will get it out, there are more professional removers but I'm assuming you would have used that if you had any. I guess you have learnt the hard way about doing a professional treatment on yourself when you don't know what you're doing. :hug: Otherwise wait until tomorrow and get a professional to remove them, this would be the more sensible idea so you don't cause any more damage.

Hi,
Don't know if you have tried this, but I have heard the hairdressers telling clients not to put conditioner on the bonded part of hair extensions as it disolves the bond.
Hope this is of some help, I am not a hairdresser, just nails and skin Geek.
Be gentle with your hair, you don't want to break it at the roots.
Good luck.
Lotsa luv x :hug: x

Slaver your hair in baby oil, making sure all the bonds are oiled and sleep in it....

You really should have had them professionaly removed to prevent damage & pain to your sclap & hair.

HTH's

conditioner wont dissolve the bond but it will make it 'slide' out.. i would recommend putting conditoner on the bonds, working it in with your fingers and carefully working the glue out with a fine tooth comb but do NOT pull and go very very careful.. ideally the best advice would be to go to a professional who can remove them for you...

im trained in balmain hair extensions.....use conditioner as this will help the glue slide out from the strands of hair hun

i saw on a website once selling that hair,that with keratin pre bonded extensions you use a few drops of acetone on the glue then crunch it with pliers and comb i out.

They sold it seperate as the removal for it. Has to be a really strong acetone though.

:hug:

just notice how old the thread was lol

Latest posts

Back